help double your pleasure

blueeagle919

Chieftain
I have the civ3 complete. In civ content there is double your pleasure. It says to find the mod patch to be able to get the graphics. All I want is the graphics. Ive tryed everything but I cant get it to work. Can someone please help me? :)

Ok you want the link to the greatest mod?thats included on the the Civ Complete Disc? Here it is!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=126867[/url]
Note this is the mod that you really wanted. Trust me :)

Heres a link to a sample pic of the nicest selection of horse units you will ever see. just a small taste of the diversity!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=97936

Oh ya Double yer pleasure is only for the old version of Civ called Play the world. Your way ahead of that cuz you have Conquests(came with Complete) so guess what? you get to play a updated way better version. Its called Rise n Rule and can be found here on page 1 of the mod furum

That's nice. Give him a link to the mod that is not DyP. Don't forget to tell him it's a five hundred megabyte download.

If you're playing Complete, I suggest you check out Rise And Rule, which is Double Your Pleasure for Conquests. Which is what most complete users play. If you really want to check out DyP, you can find it here. I don't remember how big DyP is, but it's under 100 megs. RnR comes in at about 120mb.

And DyP does work for both Vanilla and Play The World. There should be a version for each.

T.A JONES said:
Double yer pleasure is only for the old version of Civ called Play the world. Your way ahead of that cuz you have Conquests(came with Complete) so guess what? you get to play a updated way better version. Its called Rise n Rule and can be found here on page 1 of the mod furum

hey! what gives? I gave are new member the proper Low K , I just didn't have a link handy ;) ., besides the Balancer is listed right beside DyP on Civ Complete's CONTENT files, so he would have been aware of, and inquiring about, both mods-seeming that they both share many attribute and are both 'missing files' I naturally extended the curtesy to inform him of the both possibilites. ( files for both can be found here)

The Balancer Reloaded can be downloaded in 30 seconds tops with bit torrent( available with dl-oad) so really file size has no bearing at all, Unless your computer can only store up to one mod at a time ;)

Turner, you forgot to mention the fact that Bit Torrent is the equivalent of Limewire, so he's encouraging the user to be a pirate.

No, actually I'm not. There is some legal use for BitTorrent. Although like Limewire, Kazaa and Napster, it's mostly illegal use now.

I woudn't encourage piracy. its use(Bittorrent) is for taking a free mod. I got Bittorrent as a packaged deal downloading the the Balncer Reloaded and thats all I ever used it for.
he listened to the complaints and acted, he wasn't promoting piracy he ether he was promoting invlovment and apeasing others complaintsthat said he put to much effort into the mod cuz now it takes to long to acuire for free:crazyeye: .

Alcosta Your suggesting it be used for piracy, nobody else. I hadn't even considered it but I bet at least one person reading this thread will now

Top Bottom