The American Civil War

Mookman7

Chieftain
Ladies and Gentlemen;

I apologize if this missive is located in the wrong forum, but I would like to reach the broadest audience possible. I have ham-fistedly attempted to create some scenarios for CivIII PTW, but have so far failed.

What I would like to know is if any of the good game designers out there are working on an American Civil War scenario. I would love to see one. Now that there are victory point locations and regicide available, it would, I presume, be easier to create something that runs logically.

Perhaps just the Eastern campaign, with the map stretching from North Carolina to Southern Pennsylvania? You could call it "The Seat of War" - a title I stole from a period map.

Anyway, I don't wish to be presumptious, nor to tell you what to do. I will hack away myself, and maybe someday it'll get done.

Oh, and I haven't tried PTW in multiplayer yet, but the additional rules and civs make it worth the price all the same to me.

Best Regards;

Mook

Wrong forum.

There are already a American civil was scenario, its by Trip i think. Though its not for ptw.

Go the "Completed Modpacks" forum. 3/4 of the way down the page, there's an american civil war mod. It looks really good and has tons of pages of discussion.

Thread moved.

Top Bottom