No Mongolia

Pimple

Chieftain
The problem is - I can't play Mongolia in singleplayer (there no Mongolia and it even do not shown in the civilopedia) and cant load my last save - it says that I have not installed needed DLC, but everything was OK just a couple hours ago! Tried to check game cache - no changes.
Help, anyone?

I have the same problem. All of my DLC's (mongolia, spain/inca and denmark) suddenly seems to be missing. I can't load my saved games as it says I don't have the DLC's. I can't play scenarios.

I have reinstalled the game and made Steam verify the game files, but that didn't help.

Steam confirms I have all three DLC's and the files are also the usual place on my harddisc. It just seems the game doesn't find them...

What to do?

I got mine working now, after deleting Civ and Steam, reinstalling Steam and then reinstalling Civ for the third time... Took a lot of time, but hopefully the files won't be dissapearing again

Made the same. Worked out. Now problem repeated. Its feel like a sh..:mad:

Problem vanished again and without any reinstall - just rebooted some times my comp. I guess its just Steam sooo steeeam, so never mind :cringe:

Top Bottom