demo bug ? unlimited time

arcan

Warlord
Hi everybody
I've downloaded the demo and played it a few times. After (wasit 100 ?) turns, the demo simply stops.
But once, playing Caesar, I just never got the "just 20 more turns left". I managed to have a win by killing everybody (I did go veeeeery slowly on them), I had time to get 3 relics, build about 12 wonders (almost all of them in my capital city), got my reserch to gunpowder (and I didn't research directly to it, I searche all the more basic techs first), and not having had the time-limit-note, I may have been able to continue for quite a while if I hadn't eradicated the Zulus (last ones except for me). Only thing : I didn't change era or so it seems. It took me waaayy longer to accomplish that than the limited time I was granted during my other games.

Did anyone get the same "bug" ?

PS I was playin caesar, easiest level on a xbox360)

This is an enticing bug. I hope you are being serious because I will probably try to play a few times until this bug happens and I can get a real game going.

Yep I am serious. I played 3 times with caesar, one with Cleo, it happened only once though.

Top Bottom