1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

I would use the World Builder to fix China's Overpopulation by moving people from China to Russia.

260) You call the Whitehouse and ask why they have not swich from universal suffrage to a police state since it remove the WW.

In my opinion the US governement has already switched to police state :)

3160) You actually go back and read all 3159 previous clues
(Although I think this ones been done before, just with different numbers)

3161) You think about reading the previous 3161 clues, but decide to play Civ instead.

3161) You think about reading the previous 3161 clues, but decide to play Civ instead.

3162: You've played so much Civ you didn't even notice the thread revived
(unfortunately, this isn't me :lol:

3163: You play Baba Yetu as your "Favorite Childhood song"

3164: You don't even bother to figure out something clever about playing civ on two computers at the same time.

Also, just noticed two S&Ters, good to see ya :D (psst, those not in Civ 4 S&T, click the link in my signature, I think you will like it)

3165: You got a question in history on Robert Fulton right because of that one quote in Civ 4

3167) and forever remain a virgin.

3165: You got a question in history on Robert Fulton right because of that one quote in Civ 4

This seems to indicate that you played enough, not that you played too much. Any questions you got wrong would then indicate that you have not played enough, justifying playing more. :goodjob:

This seems to indicate that you played enough, not that you played too much. Any questions you got wrong would then indicate that you have not played enough, justifying playing more. :goodjob:

And that, my friends, is how you justify getting any game that has historical undertones. :p

Hahaha! I love it!

"If you chase two rabbits, may the Lord make his face to shine upon you to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy." -- Publius.

"Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to the foundations of knowledge in mathematics." -- Herodotus.

"You would make a ship sail against the winds and currents by carrying away small stones? Truly that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One. Thou shalt have no other gods before me." -- Adolf Hitler.

"Beep...Beep....Beep...I got all pig iron." -- Mao Zedong.

Hahaha! I love it!

"If you chase two rabbits, may the Lord make his face to shine upon you to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy." -- Publius.

"Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to the foundations of knowledge in mathematics." -- Herodotus.

"You would make a ship sail against the winds and currents by carrying away small stones? Truly that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One. Thou shalt have no other gods before me." -- Adolf Hitler.

Perfect sentence mixing. :lol:

Attachments

• realquotes.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 184
This is why I love you clanky :lol:

Hahaha! I love it!

LMAO so hard I started to cough!

Top Bottom