1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

135. You think that someone seriously diluted the GP pool in the US. I mean look at all those movie stars. There are nowhere near as many great prophets, scientists and engineers.

136. You think the reason for all the (not so) Great Artists is because the US stole the French UB in WW2

102. When hiring or looking through personals, you look for people with good trait synergy (Phi/Ind wanted!)

My friend wants a Phi/Ind leader because that's what he's like in real life, if anyone knows a mod with a Phi/Ind civ please let me know (please don't make me search through ALL the mods)

137) You start a betting pool on how many times the clue "
you can't count
" is going to appear

138) Your parents ask you and your siblings to go someplace extremely boring and you and your siblings start chanting "Hell No!" "We won't go", "Hell No!" "We won't go"

139) You can play Civ on your laptop while riding a horse
(this thought occurred to me when I was horseback riding earlier today)

140) You wonder why most of japan wasn't covered by nuclear radiation when the atom bomb was dropped on the 2 cities (Hiroshima and Nagasaki)

141) You believe the only reason countries have nukes is because America built the Manhattan Project

142) You wonder why it is called "The Manhattan Project when it was actually built in (whatever city you built it in) (It was actually built in New Mexico)

143) You ask fireaxis to engineer a civ 4 disc that never scratched and was unbreakable

144) You tinker with your laptop trying to extend its battery

145) You think 144) is a good idea

146) You have been sued by more then 3 players on this forum because you tried to turn their stories into novels without their conscent

147) You know include trademark and copyright messages with your story threads after you read 146)

148) You were first inline to get the BtS expansion pack

149) You weren't first in line but you found the person who was, told him his head would look good on a pole, 'disposed of him', and took his copy of BtS

150) You walk in to church, see all the sleeping and unhappy people and scream "YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY BECAUSE OF CHURCH", (later you realize they were unhappy because "It was to crowded"

150 clues, good job people, keep posting

EDIT: Thank you to someone called "Daniel", whoever he is, for letting me get internet connection in the great Oregon outdoors

151) You piggyback you signal on someone else's internet connection just to post this thread

Err! You beat me through it Eclipse! I was going to post a "1000 Clues You Play Civ4 Too Much".

Yes Civ4luvah2484, I did, kind of surpirsing it has taken this long considering how long Civ 4 has been out

152) "Head on a pike" becomes your new fashion idea. The kids at school all follow suit, not knowing where the trend originated. Salespeople at stores tell you "Your head would look good on a pike," and you run home to build more axemen.

153) When you need a new fashion idea, you ditch "head on a pike" and go for Monty's shrunken head skull thing.

154. (For the guys) You're in love with Isabella even though historically she has a husband.
155. You built the Pyramids in your backyard & try to establish "Universal Suffrage" so that you can use what's left of your savings in building the Oracle.
156. (Related to 156) You built the Oracle & try to reaserch "Writing" so that you can steal your neighbor's air conditioning system.
157. You think that the Notre Dame is on the right side of the river Seine (Acually, the Notre Dame is on the left side of the River Seine not on the right as shown in the Notre Dame wonder video.)
158. You think that the Super Bowl Stadium is the Colosseum & you think that they added modern elements to it.
159. You think that every nation on earth has a Colosseum even though acually there is just one.

160) You Knew that USA was lying about Iraq building nukes because Iraq need to build the Manhattan Project first.

162. You think America can solve its national debt by relocating the White House to Kansas City.

163. You think the World will end in the year 2050 AD.

164. You don't know what today is.

165. You get arrested for going on a killing spree at the local zoo, claiming you wanted the extra XP.

166. You named your dog Montezuma.

167. You have a CivIV poster on the wall.

168. You are reading this post.

157. You think that the Notre Dame is on the right side of the river Rheims (Acually, the Notre Dame is on the left side of the Rheims not on the right as shown in the Notre Dame wonder video.)

You mean the river Seinne I hope?

27. You actually use the Alarm function in the options menu to know it's time to go to work / school.

There is an alarm function in the options menu?

That would be useful for letting me know when to put my laptop away so that I can get ready to go home from work.

170: Even though it's your best friend, you still poison his water supply when you visit.

171: You do the same to your neighbour so you can push your fence out another meter

172. You wonder when all the "Great Artists" in Holly Wood will sacrifice themselves to culture bomb LA to Legendary status.

173. You wonder how modern Egypt got so far behind on technology when they had both the Great Library and the Great Lighthouse in the early game and so many flood plains to cottage.

174. You wonder why angient Egypt didn't switch to Representation after completing the Pyramids, especially with the Spiritual trait to eliminate Anarchy.

175. You hear the news talking about a recession and wonder why the Government doesn't just lower the research slider a bit.

176. You see the low approval rating for the President and wonder why he doesn't raise the culture slider a bit.

177. When studying the American Civil War, you wonder how the South lost while running Slavery since they could just whip troops in one turn while the North had to build them.

178. You realize that the real world was set on Prince or lower or else Columbus would have discovered an America dominated by the Inca after a massive Quecha rush eliminated all the cities that started with Archers (on Monarch and above).

179. You log into your E-Trade account and try to find a listing for Sid Sushi.

180. You wonder how teenagers can get depressed when they have so many Hit Singels and Hit Moveis to provide bonus :) and enough to trade for additional :) resources.

181. You wonder how many Gold, Silver, and Gems you will have to gift your wife to offset the diplo penalty: "-6 You play that damn game too much!"

182. You wonder what else you can gift her to offset the additional diplo penalty: "-6 You're on those damned forums too much!"

183. You write your congressman and tell him that we have to start building the Space Ship if it is going to make it to Alpha Centuari before 2050. We finished the Apollo Program in 1969, how come we aren't cranking out parts for the spaceship yet?

184. You plan a family vacation around how many World Wonders you can visit in a week.

185. When planning the trip in #184 you wonder if new WW from expansion packs count.

186. When on the trip, you ask the tour guide at the Eiffel Tower why Stonehenge produces more base culture.

187) You wonder why the English needed Stonehenge since they we're on a Secluded Island with no need for the extra culture

188) You spread nasty rumors to your neighbors kids and they tell their father "People have told us of your villiany!"

191. you dream about civ 4 strategies, then use them the next day.

192. you teach your history teacher stuff from the civilopedia

193. If you're getting bored in a meeting you start drawing you newest CIV map on paper and plan your next strategy.

194. You do #193 even tough you are the boss!

Top Bottom