Most JFD MODS Not Working

Quindorrian

Chieftain
None of the JFD mods (mostly trying the ones that add new civs such as the Empire of Germany) are working on either my Mac install or Windows 10 install of Civ 5 complete edition (all DLC's and expansions installed and enabled). For the life of me, I can't figure out why they aren't working.

I've even followed the directions on the steam forums, tried downloading and manually installing the mods, and did the unsubscribe/subscribe trick and none of these mods are working. They all show up fine in my mod menu and yes I did click "next" to install them properly. Only a couple mods are working - most are not. I prefer to play the game on mac, but can anyone help me getting these mods to work on mac or windows 10?

:confused:

May seem like a silly question, but did you actually tick the little green tick-mark next to the name of each of these mods so that they are actually enabled ?

You can have literally hundreds of mods in your MODS folder, and if none of them are enabled, then none of them are added to the game even if you do go through the MODS menu, click NEXT, and proceed forward to the Modded-Games Game Set-Up Menu.

Moderator Action: Moved to Creation & Customization

The title may come off as an offence to the man itself...
I have no problems with his mods, other than a few bugs... I'm able to use most of them.

Mate, just follow the instruction...I have all JFD + CBP + Future Worlds + Enlightenment + SEaD + InfoAddict and it works like a charm.

This mods make Civ5 equal to Civ4 with CtC and Eu4 with M&T. Magnificent work.

Top Bottom