Civ Revolution 2 (IOS & android)

Wow, a surprise announcement. Just a week before the release.

That seems unlike them. Even CivWorld had more fanfare than this. And I wonder if Kennedy means we're getting more than one leader per civ.

That seems unlike them. Even CivWorld had more fanfare than this. And I wonder if Kennedy means we're getting more than one leader per civ.

Yes, I know. But it appears to be in many dutch game websites and also in some english ones. So I think that it has to be true. But I did not find something on the site of 2k games.

2K & Firaxis social media have announced the game, though the lack of fanfare or information, and the release date being within the fortnight, make me think that they're not taking it too seriously.

Civ Rev to me was kinda boring. I could finish a game within an hour, and quite frankly, the mechanics were too simple to make it enjoyable. Not going to have high hopes for Civ Rev 2.

I'm always looking for decent games to play on my iPad. I may give it a shot.

Comparing the game's fanfare to the console CivRev and CivWorld is unfair to this game. Firaxis has released several iOS games already, and they simply don't hype them up as much as they do the PC games.

The only thing that matters, is how much real talent and effort has gone into this game, and we wouldn't know it until the release.

How many civs at once on the map ?

Multiplayer will be functioning iPad by iPad via Wifi ? Without the web like two Nintendo DS via Wifi ? In Civ Rev 1 how functioned the multiplayers : via Wifi between two iPad ?

I want convert people to Civ... CiV is to complicated for them ;-) Civ Rev 2 should be nice !

I stopped playing Civ Rev in 2011, so the new stuff until June 2013, not played...
Was the new stuff between 2011_June 2013 be suffisant to augment pleasure in Civ Rev ?

The game is surely deeper with this new stuff...

Greetings, CivRev players.

In a couple of days I intend to make the following official announcement, but wanted to give everyone who has and may further reply to this thread a detailed preview of it. After 5 years and 50 episodes, the RevCast podcast is shifting its focus to Civilization: Revolution 2. The aim is for 6 episodes to be recorded and released in the second-half of 2014.

If you are interested and available to be a regular co-host, please send me a PM and I'll follow-up with you. The first and foremost qualification to participate is, naturally, that you play CivRev2! :D Looking forward to hearing from you.

Top Bottom