The Immortal Challenge Lineup - Game #9 - India

1 Turn away from CN Tower

Spoiler :

CN Tower Complete

Spoiler :

Meanwhile, trouble is brewing on the other side of the world.

Spoiler :

Note the Happiness on T393, 394 and 395.

I suffered an accidental Domination victory on T400 when I took out Palenque.

You might have been able to guess from my screenshots that I was going for 1 Billion population and I was over half way there with 100 turns left. Of well.

I suffered an accidental Domination victory on T400 when I took out Palenque.

You might have been able to guess from my screenshots that I was going for 1 Billion population and I was over half way there with 100 turns left. Of well.

Hey, you can keep playing in these sorts of things, right? Also, that is a fantastic goal, I'd love to see it happen.

And here it is, 1 billion people. Finally, I have been trying for that for a long time now.

Spoiler :

Oh, I thought you meant a billion population as in one billion citizens working one billion tiles, but that is still very impressive!

A challenge is due today. Has anyone heard from the host?

I don't want to hi-jack this series, but I would past another one if needed.

Hello Budweiser. I don't mind if someone else take over as host so if you are up for it, the show is yours! :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Alright. I will take it for a little while. Let me know if you want it back.

T300 SV

Spoiler :
Well first time playing india, and not sure i'll play it again ... the UA is damn annoying, it blocks early expension so much.
Well i got lucky and a ruin give me writing, so i did go for the GL, finished it T41, unlock philo and go straigh for NC which ended up at T53 (fastest one ever for me)
rest of the game was a big war with washinton and pocatello, tried to bribe them but they ended up DoW me too and our part of the pangea wasnt really peaceful (exept morocco)

Other point, why the hell 2 cities wanted whales... didnt get it till T250ish which slowed the game pretty hard.

Freedom!!!!

Spoiler :
Early war with Shoshone for workers and to limit their expansion, followed by lucky conquest of Morocco (nipping in to capture cities worn down by USA). Largely peaceful after then, spurred to victory by Freedom ideology.

Top Bottom