Turn Discussion Thread II - Turns 51-100

Anyone want to tell me what was going on here?

Ok, I'm an idiot, it was probably a slave revolt. Just realised that now.

Ok, I'm an idiot, it was probably a slave revolt. Just realised that now.

Er no, that would have to be a bit of anarchy to get to slavery...;) Can't have a slave revolt without that.

But that's all just minor details...;)

Events are turned off this game. I meant anarchy due to going into slavery.

Though, I think they only revolted to get into their religion, I'll double check soon.

Turn 53

• city 2 switch to workboat
  • city 2 hire engineer, work rice (engineer in 17, priest in 16)
  • fishing done, sailing

some minor changes to the plan to get 2 workboats (WB) out:

capital:
whip granary this turn, switch to WB

-> everything stays the same, but we have 2 WBs one for each direction of scouting. settler timing and growth stays the same, only reserach slows down a turn (doesnt really matter...)

capital grows back to 4 while finishing the WB, then switching to settler, after sailing switching to galley, whipping after 1 turn of building it, overflow into forge, growing to 4, whipping settler (same as in initial plan)

Alright, the NEW TURN 53....

• city 2 switch to workboat
  • city 2 hire engineer, work rice (engineer in 17, priest in 16)
  • fishing done, sailing
  • whip granary in capital

Sorry, what is the overflow on the fishing boat in capitol going to be? What is the ETA for that work boat to be done?

In case you didn't get it, I was kidding when I said 'No'.

Capital has the granary built at 85+2/60. So, don't worry, I don't THINK snaat wants us to whip right after again on the wb :p

Events are turned off this game. I meant anarchy due to going into slavery.

Though, I think they only revolted to get into their religion, I'll double check soon.

Ah, gotcha.

Turn 54

Keep in mind, we did some further alterations to the original sand-box plan here.

• Worker finishes last turn improvement on our Last Rice plot
  • Worker finishes last turn improvement on road on our Rice Plot West of city #2
  • Worker finishes last turn improvement on getting our first games up (more whip power)
  • OF from granary in capital is now put into WB.

I believe our next plan is to still farm & road the other dye in our capital, but I'm not so sure it's that important anymore.

* Note: Carthage has now officially accepted our OB deal.

* Second Note: I drew arrows for our WB destinations. Do we agree?

Oh, and I just noticed in that shot the double blue circles the game-engine is telling us for where to do tile improvements next.

LOL I can't believe it!

in my opinion, the workboat from the capital should go 6699 (fastest way up north, where the other team was comming from).

whats there on the continent we will see anyways in 8 turns, when we whip our galley and send our 2 warriors over (dont forget to pull them back in time towards the capital). see sandkasten for details...

with the granary finally finished in our capital, things should speed up. once the first settler is over on the "new land" things will get interesting again.

Capital has the granary built at 85+2/60.

And now, we have 21 +4 going into the WB this turn. There is a loss of 6 hammers here, but that's due to the game trying to remove Org Bonus on OF and rounding issues that short-change us.

BTW, are you SURE Hannibal came from the North? I thought for sure he sailed up from the South.

I think we should our workboats into all the little nooks and crannies that are near our island so we can start to identify our landing site, or possibly spot some resources so we can start planning a little more. After that, send them north and south.

Top Bottom