Civ III MTDG Sign-Up Thread

Is it still possible to join? If yes, do sign me up please:)
Which team doesn't really matter

grtz

What the heck?! When did I post in this? This thread just randomly appears in my subscribed threads out of nowhere!?

"The use of force is a poor solution to a problem, and is only used by small children and large nations." Or something like that.

I have to disagree. What if your problem is a stuck door? Are you going to ask it nicely to open? No, you are going to shove it. And not only large nations use force.:rolleyes:

I do not care which team I am put on, so long as I get to vote or whatever on what to do. I will not actually, play, but I can be an adviser.

The game is over.

"The use of force is a poor solution to a problem, and is only used by small children and large nations." Or something like that.

I have to disagree. What if your problem is a stuck door? Are you going to ask it nicely to open? No, you are going to shove it. And not only large nations use force.:rolleyes:

I do not care which team I am put on, so long as I get to vote or whatever on what to do. I will not actually, play, but I can be an adviser.

The game ist still over...

Top Bottom