Describe yourself - in Civ4 Leader Traits

Philosophical/Charismatic

I'd have to make a new catagory for me given my totalitarian nature. I make the Stalin Regime look like Articles of Confederation. Therefore I'd be UberAggresive and Industrious because I make sure to give each city a coal plant even if they already have some sort of other plant because I like coal so much :)

I'd have to make a new catagory for me given my totalitarian nature. I make the Stalin Regime look like Articles of Confederation. Therefore I'd be UberAggresive and Industrious because I make sure to give each city a coal plant even if they already have some sort of other plant because I like coal so much :)

I'd hate to have you as my boss...:crazyeye:

Cool topic! I won’t just describe myself but others too.

Myself:

Creative / Financial

Favorite civic: free religion

My mom:

Charismatic / Industrious

Favorite civic: slavery :lol:

Protective and Expansive. I always look out for the people around me and who are close to me, and I always want to be bigger and better! :D

Depending on my mood I'd have to say I'm aggressive/expansive or imperial/creative

Philosophical and Expansive til there is no more room then its Philosophical and Imperialistic.:trouble:

Its good to see we have something in common - you have something and I need it.... :deal:

Philosophical- I'm often lost in my thoughts, be it about the girl next door or pondering the human nature.

Charismatic- I'm often the soul and spirit of a group of people, cracking silly jokes, having fun, whatever. :p

Philosophical- Like a lot of people said, I'm always lost in my thoughts. My peers all consider me a "brainiac" but my intelligence is not necessarily of the practical sort.
My second trait would be a close call between spiritual and creative, as frequently my thoughts are on the things of God, but I have also been described as a "wordsmith". I'll go with creative, since my philosophical ancd creative natures are my outlets for my spirituality, rather than vice versa.
UU: Slow worker: I never said I was particularly industrious or organized...

Anti-organized and anti-industrious.

Hmmm, maybe protective philosophical expansive.

I want to see someone who's imperialistic.

slightly here... have dreams of conquering world... doing it in forum games...

Philispohical- Well, I am very lost in my thoughts a lot, and very intellegent, besides my poor spelling.

Expansive- I like expanding my opinions and ideas around people so I guess this could transfer into cultural expansion.

Favorite Civic- State Property, I have many Communist Ideals.

philosophical - big into furthering knowledge, looking at the big picture, and I'm a philosophy major ;p

Financial - I am big into numbers and calculations, was a math major before... I would be too spacey to be organized... I prefer theory and paper... not going out into the field and carrying it all out.

Favorite civic - Representation. The "philosopher kings" need to have more say for a long time, until the masses became wise, and a fully open Democracy would be allowed.

Top Bottom