Turn Discussion Thread I - Turns 1-50

Why do we need Agri next turn rather than the following turn? All beakers overflow, and the extra food is more important, I think.

Right. Hadn't remembered that. :blush: scratch that idea...

Three tiles which still need scouting.

@DMOC,
Just a note: I logged in just to check Demo, but had to select the next tech first thing. Thought I'd pick Fishing as a counter-espionage move (smaller GNP then BW), so be sure to switch when you log in.

Team Siruis finished a technology. The Wheel? (They start with agriculture and mysticism).

NOTE: Demographics after Maya (Merlot I think) and us have finished our turns.

I am confused. IIRC only Pacal started with Mysticism. She was the only one we were worried about losing a religion to.

Turn 9 - 3640 BC

Nothing much to report, except that we finished Agriculture and are now teching Bronze Working. Where shall the warrior move?

Demographics after all except Maya and Persia ended their turns. (Persia is on Animal Husbandry which is why they are last in score).

Demographics with Fishing:

Demographics with Bronze Working:

This weekend, since my soccer tournament is canceled, I guess I have more time to devote to my demographics spreadsheets.

I guess move 2 more to the East, just to make sure there isn't a hidden sea-food (yeah right map makers!), or another coast-bridge.

Everything else has been revealed, so 2 E to the hill is the way to go. Then I'd send him for fogbusting duty.

I meant in terms of movement elsewhere. Sorry if that was not clear. Obviously the move to the hill uncovers the rest of our coast (though I can tell from fogbusting the rest is ocean tiles).

Need to send the warrior to the hill on the north western corner to reveal the last tile. You can stop being cryptic now obsolete, what do i win?;)

Hm, never knew map tile yield on acts as a maphack - you only see the ocean 1F1C yield on ocean tiles that are BFCable (or would be from a peak tile :lol:) from a land tile. That's why there are yields on the two non-BFCable (from our island) ocean tiles in the northeast but not the southwest, right?

Top Bottom