Unit Production increased dramatically

You can use Ingame editor, just pop up one or more engineers and make manufactories. Manufactories can raise production on desired level.

But that way you need to do this every game and for all players. And then you need to see the map you are playing on. Not a good idea at all...

I want a mod bascially only for units i don't want great engineers becuz myself I always have so much gold per turn and so much production and other civilizations suck at production and i can beat them with like 5 units since i am good at wars. So to make it fair i want a mod which creates all units to 3 turns to be produced

All your threads just seem to want to cheat your way through the game.

I play on king difficulty and when i become to power they cant stop me and run out of units really fast so i want everyone to be able to make units really quick t atleast try n stop me cuz its no fun when i can just wipe out another civilization without a big fight.

seems to me like what you actually want is to increase the difficulty level :)

Now that you mention it. It seems very obvious but to scary to go to the next level. When i went to king i was scared to crap about how powerful they were going to be.(How they cheat)

Top Bottom