Great Prophet costs half price of Missionary

siredgar

Warlord
Not sure if this is a bug due to G&K or a mod, but I noticed in my current game that a Great Prophet costs half the price of a Missionary. And yet a Great Prophet can convert four times while the Missionary only converts twice...

A couple of other bugs:

- Camera still goes out of control occasionally between turns.
- Border "jumping" (where border expansion takes place jumping OVER other civ's tiles) still happening

Not sure if this is a bug due to G&K or a mod, but I noticed in my current game that a Great Prophet costs half the price of a Missionary. And yet a Great Prophet can convert four times while the Missionary only converts twice...

A couple of other bugs:

- Camera still goes out of control occasionally between turns.
- Border "jumping" (where border expansion takes place jumping OVER other civ's tiles) still happening

Well that's nice. Do you think you can sell me a couple? I can't build shrines. :lol:

I get a bit of grey area on some turns. Of course that glitch is well known by now.

I think this is expected behaviour. Missionary cost depends on what era you're in, while Great Prophet cost depends on how many prophets you've already had (the same as other great person costs). So if you've never made a prophet except your first one, they'll cost 300, while missionaries cost 600 in modern (?) era. Once you buy a prophet, the next one will cost 500, 800, etc until it quickly overtakes missionary cost.

Top Bottom