"Exclusive" Civilization Revolution Preview

Ooh, thats most definitely a bonus. Having a GOTW. I already got one of my friends to agree to buy the game when it comes out, and this could easily push another one over the line. Most excellent, means I get to play the different versions.

Wow. Just ... wow.

Wednesday, Novemver 7, DanQ from Apolyton and myself visited Firaxis for an exclusive preview of Civilization: Revolution. We both agreed it was probably the most fun we had had in a while. :)

Yeah!? Well, bite me! ;)

DanQ, Barry, Padma, and Sid - Nov 7, 2007

We're screwed! ;)

I'll definitely get the Wii version when it is available. I can't imagine that they wouldn't do an online version as the system is equipped for online gaming. Also the hand control system for the Wii would suit the point and click Mouse type action that us PC users are accustomed to. Love Civ in all its forms!

I would like to know more about the multiplayer options and gameplay. If I am going to play CIV by myself, it will be on the laptop. But if there are a bunch of CIV newbies in the 360 world, I might buy the game just to play a large group of opponents.

I'm gonna have trouble deciding whic one to buy: Wii, 360, or DS? I may have to buy all three! :p (nah). Anyway, for anyone interested, there is a review of this in the latest Game Informer, screenshots included! (Yes, even the DS version).

The most precise date given is around september 2008.

haha that what every body with a wii get for buying a crappy console!

haha that what every body with a wii get for buying a crappy console!

It's not crappy... it's just "special";)

The smiley personifications of the three next-gen consoles:

Ps3 :scan:
360 :sniper:
Wii :twitch:

"Special" indeed. I find the Wii fun on a different level than the 360 and PS3. So I wouldnt call it a crappy system, as its like comparing apples and oranges..

Thanks, stickciv. :)

That's exactly what this game is about. It's not *designed* for us Civ-fanatics: it is aimed at the non-civ-playing / console-playing FPS-ers. ;)

That doesn't mean we can't enjoy it, too. Heck, I had so much fun that I'm seriously considering buying an XBox360 just for this game! :D

I am also going to buy a 360 to play this awesome and new civ game!!!!

Firaxis Games Rules!!!!

Better than anything else- maybey get spore ( Looks Cool)

wow...anyone who bashes the wii has probably not played any of the great games on it...it has more great games on it than the PS3 does :rolleyes:

Dude!

Wii only plays game and no hardrive

360- 20gb hardrive+plays 360 games and xbox games, plays movies- play online and surf the net on line+plays music!!

Ive yet to get as much fun from simple sports games on the 360 as I have gotten on the Wii.

Top Bottom