Caveman2cosmos doesnt work at all. Help needed

austinwelser

Chieftain
Hello, I downloaded version 35 of caveman2cosmos and installed it into my beyond the sword mods folder. However every time I tried to load the mod resulted in the game closing, the loading screen popping up for a moment and then closing. When it kept on not loading I had up the task manager and watched the game to see if anything happened. After the loading screen pops up and vanishes after clicking on "load mod" the program vanishes from the task manager without a trace, not even a crash report or a "this game has stopped working". So after a few more attempts I decided to try the version 33 installer, the exact same problem whether I attempt to load from ingame or using the caveman2cosmos mod loader on the desktop(Also I did try running as administrator, still didn't work). Below are my laptop specs just incase it is of any relevance.

Windows 8.1
AMD A6-6310 Accelerated Processor
8 GB ram
1 TB Hard drive
AMD Radeon R4 Graphics

I would be most appreciative for help as I really enjoyed playing the mod on my previous computer. (it however wasn't quite powerful enough to play through all the eras and crashed frequently)

Top Bottom