Civ V G&K - Achievements not unlocking

anmattos

Chieftain
Hello,

I just played my first play using the G&K expansion. The problem is that I did not get any achievement playing this game.

I was able to unlock some achievements loading some old saved games from vanilla. I´m also able to unlock achievemenst using other players save games.

But during this game, I should have unlocked some more, like the one for diplomatic victory, since I didn´t get this one before.

I have NO mods installed, and the "No rewards pop up" is disabled. I was playing online all the time.

However, I did use the Civ V SDK editor to place 1 extra resource near my capital in the first turn. After that, I disabled the editor.

I played as Babylon in a standard map, in the difficulty level 2.

Why I could not unlock any achievement?

Best regards,

Hello,

I did some experimentantion and it seems that if you use Firetuner to change anything in your game, from that moment on your game (the game you´re playing) is not eligible to get achievements anymore.

It doesn´t matter if you just used Firetuner furing 1 turn, exited the game, disabled it and returned. Any modification using Firetuner seems to cause this.

Best regards,

Because in Firetuner is a "cheat/trainer" program (you could consider it a trainer/cheat program) so it makes sense.

Top Bottom