huge/epic immortal game. Any experience?

Auere

Chieftain
Hey guys and girls,

Does any of you have experience with huge games on epic speed on immortal difficulty. I just started one, and so far it seems quite a bit harder than the average immortal level game. Especially getting wonders is kinda difficult!

Any advice? I am apporaching middle ages, and so far ranked third highest.

Hey guys and girls,

Does any of you have experience with huge games on epic speed on immortal difficulty. I just started one, and so far it seems quite a bit harder than the average immortal level game. Especially getting wonders is kinda difficult!

Any advice? I am apporaching middle ages, and so far ranked third highest.

Set opponents to standard 8 or small 6, and you might spam more wonders

I usually play huge/ immortal/ standard speed games. After the recent patch, I find this setting a lot more difficult. Basically I am screwed in this setting 4 out of 5 times. Especially I have problem with AI aggressive city spamming and AI's big jumps in tech.

approaching renaissance, you haven't even "found your runaway" yet...

things are about to get ugly.

I usually play huge/ immortal/ standard speed games. After the recent patch, I find this setting a lot more difficult. Basically I am screwed in this setting 4 out of 5 times. Especially I have problem with AI aggressive city spamming and AI's big jumps in tech.

So now that Immortal AIs have more space to REX, what are some of the horribly wrong turn times you see them enter Industrial? (never played on Large/Hueg with Immortal; hardware issues)

Top Bottom