Keep track of advances graphically

MilanGM

Chieftain
I am not sure where should i put this post exactly, but i suppose that some more experienced civ fanatic (or admin) can move or link this post.

I created dynamic graphical tech tree of civ2 advances. So the users who are always looking at the tech tree image can now more easily keep track of their advances.

I uploaded files on my dropbox, and i will update them, if necessary. So on these 2 links you should always get the newest versions.

Here is the stand-alone exe file that you can download and keep it offline (in case i stop hosting these files for some reason)
[exe file]

And here you can run the same Flash swf file version directly from your browser. (in case you are afraid of exe files or you want instant preview without downloading anything):
[swf link]

The file is also capable of saving your marked advances.
So, enjoy! ;)

This is very nice. Its great to see new innovation in Civ 2 after all these years. Strange no one has commented for a year, but that does not take away from "Good Job!!" :king:

I wonder......

Could it be possible to make an Ultimate tech tree, which includes the accurate and complete effects of each advance?

nethog, myself, and others were working on such a tree, its in the Nethog PDF, but I like the familiar look and organization of yours.

This would help kids younger players whom I force assist in learning this game. I would not have to spank encourage them as often if they could clearly become catatonic understand the complex ultra simple consequences of talking back asking deep thoughtful questions.

;)

Nethog link

Top Bottom