A Riddle!

Godwynn

March to the Sea
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a large one, Michael J. Fox has a small one, Madonna doesn't have one, and the Pope has one but doesn't use it.

What is it?

Get your heads out of the gutter, it's not that.

A brain.

xcl

Aunt. I thought I'd stop that one before people's minds were allowed to get used to the gutter...

I'll let someone else get the riddle though...

Godwynn said:
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a large one, Michael J. Fox has a small one, Madonna doesn't have one, and the Pope has one but doesn't use it.

What is it?

Get your heads out of the gutter, it's not that.
COCK. Or failing that, a Surname.

Souron said:
That's what I thought, but Madonna's surname is "Ciccone" according to wikki. Unless I'm missing some kind of cultural joke here.

Shes only known by her first name. Which sucks because without a last name you cannot find out where she lives to throw a bomb through her window. (Ripped from Carlin).

And yes, A Surname is the correct answer.

Souron said:
That's what I thought, but Madonna's surname is "Ciccone" according to wikki. Unless I'm missing some kind of cultural joke here.
She's just referred to as 'Madonna', so people think of her as surname-les.

Souron said:
Here's another one:

I'm a four letter word.
I'm a name for a woman.
I end in U-N-T.

What an I?
Hunt?

XCL is poopy.

Hey she looks quitre average on tv while on that pic she is hawt! PHOTOSHOP! I CALL PHOTOSHOP!

lol of course it's photoshopped, she's like 50 years old now...

(and she always looked good on TV)

Mise said:
lol of course it's photoshopped, she's like 50 years old now...

(and she always looked good on TV)

She looked kind of bland to me. Nothing unique that makes her stand out.

Cleric said:
She looked kind of bland to me. Nothing unique that makes her stand out.
I think that was her appeal for me :D She had a pretty face and toned figure, and a damn sexy voice.

Maybe it's the coloring, she looks very bright and sexay in that picture while in anything I watched her used older recording technology.

Top Bottom