Anyone Have A Download Today?

Cicerosaurus

Emperor
I did and have no idea what it was all about. Somehow Steam managed to download itself again (I had to agree to all the privacy clauses etc) and then there seemed to be a number of downloads for Civ. I think one was to do with a Pacific map.

No big deal, and I resumed a saved game. Now however, I am again getting a deal offered by an AI, agree, and then a comeback "That is not good enough". I thought this was eliminated in the recent patch.

Anyone else experienced this? I haven't heard of any new releases.

I don't pay attention to it anymore. For all my complaining about term of service change without representation, I've been neglectful about details. I think I've kinda given up about steam. It's like a lost cause if I won't forsake civ.

Most games I play don't involve it. Thank god.

I have no complaint about it: it was more odd than anything. I was wondering if it happened to other folk or whether my computer was deciding to die. (I did get a BSOD).

I don't pay attention to it anymore. For all my complaining about term of service change without representation, I've been neglectful about details. I think I've kinda given up about steam. It's like a lost cause if I won't forsake civ.

Most games I play don't involve it. Thank god.

I haven`t given up. I might use Steam but I won`t give up my distaste on being made to use it with a game I`d like to play without.

Thankfully, most games I have are non-Steam too.

I did and have no idea what it was all about. Somehow Steam managed to download itself again (I had to agree to all the privacy clauses etc) and then there seemed to be a number of downloads for Civ. I think one was to do with a Pacific map.

No big deal, and I resumed a saved game. Now however, I am again getting a deal offered by an AI, agree, and then a comeback "That is not good enough". I thought this was eliminated in the recent patch.

Anyone else experienced this? I haven't heard of any new releases.

I've been encountering that for the last few days at least, specifically when an existing deal is about to expire and the AI contacts me to refresh the deal at the same price but as relations have soured, when i choose accept they say it is not good enough.

Now however, I am again getting a deal offered by an AI, agree, and then a comeback "That is not good enough". I thought this was eliminated in the recent patch.

I get that all the time. They seem to automatically renew the previous deal, but the "sanity check" doesn't come until you accept the deal, and in many cases the former terms are no longer satisfactory to the AI.

Don't think it's related to any download.

Not related to any download and, if you read the AI's initial message, they will say that they need more from your side to renew the deal.

Of course, who bothers to read what the AI says? We all just look at the terms and click accept if they are OK, and then get the "Doh! Not good enough" reply.:crazyeye:

Top Bottom