2 Mod Requests: For terrain yield information and city build queues

jakob51

Chieftain
Hello Civfanatics everywhere,

I was wondering if anyone can remember the name of a mod that used gave detailed information on what a terrain plot would yield when upgraded with an improvement (i.e. what its yield is before a farm is built and then what it would be afterwards with the farm built).
I recall part of its functionality required you hold down either the Ctrl or Shift button when mousing over a plot to see the details of its potential yield if upgraded with an improvement, but for the life of me I cannot remember what its name was, nor if it is even still available to download off either the workshop or this website.
Please, if anyone has a copy of this mod, remembers its name or can make a new mod similar in function can they notify in a response to this post.

Also, I dunno if anyone can remember it but there used to be a mod called Improved Build Queues that has been defunct for some time now.
Its function was simple; it automatically enabled the build queue button in the city screen whenever you built a new city without you having to select a unit or building to build first before then having to go back into that screen to add more things to the queue.
Basically I was hoping someone could create a new updated version of this mod that works with BNW and is compatible with the changes made in the CEP mod project to cities (as the old version of this mod had at times been incompatible with Thals unofficial patches and enhancement mods).
If anyone-else is keen to see a mod like this that removes the tedious need to reopen the build screen in each and every city to activate the build queue and is a modder (which I unfortunately am not) please do.

Please and thank you in advance to both these requests.
Happy Civing,
jakob51

Top Bottom