End of Empires - N3S III

Yes.. I can see it as a thumb, but cannot open it up :(

I want to make a map for my orders!

I can get it now :) Orders in tonight (sorry for delay)

How long until the update?

Since North King hasn't come back yet I think I'm going to trust Thlayli on this one.

Well, he says hes coming back today. If you guys want...I can call him and bug him to get home faster...or meet him at the airport and badger him there. :D

By the way, the reason why I ask this, is because I am a card-carrying jackass. :goodjob:

call him? You know him in RL?

And we both good friends. In fact, he and Fuschia (who also is a friend of mine in RL) got me interested in NESing.

Well, he says hes coming back today. If you guys want...I can call him and bug him to get home faster...or meet him at the airport and badger him there. :D

By the way, the reason why I ask this, is because I am a card-carrying jackass. :goodjob:

Here's the plan: Call him up and tell him to get home faster. Then, suprise him at the airport and badger him there.

Why choose only one plan?

Ah thats pretty cool, wish I knew more NESers in RL.

Yea...no answer, he must be flying, since his cell is usually on. Might go pester him at the airport...but...due to...my...lazy...ness...*falls asleep*

PLEASE take the OOC into While We Wait.

[2] @North King: Is the map east the same as where the sun rises?

Yes.

North King: Where exactly was Goroto Crater?

Roughly in the middle of the Republic of the Duroc.

Orders have been sent. The update is on Thursday, correct?

That's when it's scheduled for.

However, I refuse to believe I have everyone's orders in, which is immensely disappointing, especially since people have had more than a week. I'll probably just start without those orders tomorrow, and penalize late senders.

Well, NK's in Massachusetts checking out his future college, (Amherst) so I wouldn't expect the update until this weekend at the earliest.

Quite wrong. I intend to update quickly these days. :)

@NK, I know I said I would join this turn but decided against it. I will join after the update when I have time to design a culture.

Great. :) I don't want rushed attempts, join when you're comfortable.

Sorry, my girlfriend is more entertaining than this NES, and moved in recently. I also have a full time job. I will get them in when I have chance, I have meant to get them in repeatedly.

I thought I had sent mine in already. Is this correct?

Check your outbox?

Who doesn't have their orders in? Hopefully alot of the bigger countries got their orders in.

I had a question North King: What should we do if we want to give you more names to use in the update for people and places?

I'll do mine tonight.

Augutui: A new Triluin city

Once a Janian outpost, the city of Kargan has grown into a Triluin stronghold. Its strategic location, first recognized by Janian and seized by Trilui. At this peninsula, the Gulf of Weay narrowed to met the Lovi Sea, the entrance to the Triluin domain.

Kargan was essentially the western capital of the Triluin empire. Exotic furs and wines entered the Triluin Empire and to an extent, the civilized world of the southern seas. Incense from the vast Jadhai desert to the north and gold and salt from the Parda hills and Senet desert contributed to the wealth of the city. The desert nomads and the wealthy Trilui elites filled the streets of Kargan.

Emperor Valuinui Xoui III, long descendant of the Great emperor Augutui Ovui IV who united the Lovi Sea under Trilui rule. Decreed, that upon the isthmus conquered by the Great Augutui, shall be constructed a magnificent effigy marking the entrance to the Triluin domain. Overlooking the straits from a hill, the monument was to become a symbol of the power of the Trilui. A bronze man, with a golden scroll in one hand symbolizing the wealth and knowledge of the Trilui and a sword in the other, symbolizing the military might of the Trilui.

Valuinui understood the potential of the city. Ordering a series of projects he envisioned a city that would rival Trovin. Constructing of double walls were ordered, larger markets and protected harbors. Valuinui hoped to create an impenetrable city where Trilui could exert its power into the mysterious north for an eternity.

Valuinui however always despised the name ‘Kargan’, which reminds him of the oppressive rules of the Janians that ruled the city before it became part of Trilui. In honor of his ancestor, he renamed the city ‘Augutui’. An old Triluin name for a new Triluin city.

From the citadel in the west, to the twin cities of Trovin and Lokui Valuinui ruled the Lovi sea with unchallenged power. It was a golden age of the Trilui, their power outreaching and overwhelming, the greatest empire this world has seen and yet to see its potential

OOC: My orders should have been sent a couple days ago

Top Bottom