"But I don't even know where he is!"

He's... ...slowly working on the final end part for 11.

Supposedly. :mischief:

Loving those expressions, man.
:hatsoff:

Although I'm still iffy on the third-last panel. I was aiming for nervous, I think I got puppy-eyes.

Funny you should say so; when I dug up photos for the Opel my first thought was "How do I do this?" :lol:

Weapons and vehicles: they seem like the hardest, yet so often I find them easier (and quicker!) than people.

Weapons and vehicles: they seem like the hardest, yet so often I find them easier (and quicker!) than people.

With people you've got to try to convey expressions and personalities and emotions and argh, everyone I draw look the same.

Inanimate objects are so much easier.

There's a comic coming in half an hour.

With people you've got to try to convey expressions and personalities and emotions and argh, everyone I draw look the same.

Inanimate objects are so much easier.

There's a comic coming in half an hour.
I :love: you. But you know that already. But one can never say it enough times. So, I :love: you.

And I was just about to have a comic or two that ends in me going to Campeche, too!

Actually, there's one or two things that need to happen in that time, so looks like I'm making another comic that happened before it happened!

I really need to update more often.

I wub ya and I wub yer comics, TK.

Hmm...that vessel's silouette seems familiar...

Ooh! Ooh! It's the Britannic! :p

Excellent bit of backstory, TK - I like, I like.

I COMMAND THIS STORY TO LIVE!

So yeah, I totally put so much effort into the Special Effects, with my cameras and my motion blur and my DEATH LASERS THAT TURN THINGS BLACK AND MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR.

I actually don't plan on these guys showing up again for a while, because they need to go do their own thing while we do whatever the story is supposed to have us do, and eventually I'll run into them again. But first there will be EPIC COMBINE SNEAK ATTACK BATTLES!

Between now and then, I don't really have much planned, actually, I was thinking other people had their own ideas.

And I swear that their things totally aren't as stupidly overpowered as they look, I just haven't shown their weaknesses yet.

HOLY DUCK CHOX DID A FIGHT SCENE AND THE COMBINE AREN'T TOTAL DWEEBS

I actually remembered those guys' names. :D

Nice. But what happened to TK's comic??? DDDD:

Top Bottom