Civ4 BTS v3.19 Patch

Firaxis always updates mods that came with the game to the new patches. But those changelogs posted were not with 3.19; the one for Age of Ice was 3.13, and Road to War is 3.17. All Firaxis did for 3.19 was make them compatable; the versions included in the patch are not the latest.

Also, most of the files included for the mods folder have not changed between 3.17 and 3.19; they are included so that if you reinstall you only have to install 3.19.

You can certainly do that in 3.19. In fact, I never knew the option had been disabled in any patch? :confused:

I till cannot declare war with world builder in 3.19. I have not been able to do it for a while. I think it happened in 3.13 and they fixed it in an unofficial patch but then 3.17 came out and it did not work again. And now in 3.19 it still does not work.

Does anyone know if they will make it so we can declare war using world builder because I am tempted to go all the way back to 3.03 so I can do so. It is ridiculous that someone took it out in the first place.

I till cannot declare war with world builder in 3.19. I have not been able to do it for a while. I think it happened in 3.13 and they fixed it in an unofficial patch but then 3.17 came out and it did not work again. And now in 3.19 it still does not work.

You're doing something wrong. I can use worldbuilder to make any civ declare war on any other civ. (Not including vassals, of course.) Works fine in 3.19, as it did with 3.17.

I do recall there being some bugs with it way back in an old patch, but that was probably a couple of years ago.

This is new to me but unsure if is only happening with 3.19.

My capital city has a total of 18 citizens and I have it on no growth. Current turn it changed to 21 unhappy citizens versus the total 18. The new status is as a result of them wanting Emancipation. I know of this cause provision but more than people actually in the city has me baffled:confused:

@ buck beach

You can always have more unhappy faces than the total population. The extra unhappiness can be caused by items like war anger, whip anger, and emancipation anger. It is not new to 3.19.

You're doing something wrong. I can use worldbuilder to make any civ declare war on any other civ. (Not including vassals, of course.) Works fine in 3.19, as it did with 3.17.

I do recall there being some bugs with it way back in an old patch, but that was probably a couple of years ago.

I remember a thread, way back, which I can't find in which numerous people had this problem. I am not doing it wrong. I just reinstalled it and did in in the new version then I updated it to 3.13 and then It did not work. Weird.

Hello, maybe this is a stupid question but how this new 3.19 patch will interact with that unofficial patch of yours, the 0.21? Should I install it or not? Any conflict?
Thank you!

Hello, maybe this is a stupid question but how this new 3.19 patch will interact with that unofficial patch of yours, the 0.21?

3.19 includes almost every fix from the Unofficial Patch 0.21, and they cannot be used together. If you have UP 0.21 installed, patching 3.19 should end up replacing all the same files that the UP had replaced, and you should be okay.

Ok, so I don't need it anymore...
well, thanks a lot. Not only for the answer but for the patch too, because I've used it for a lot of time

You've got a messed up installation if you need that 3.13 unofficial patch to fix something that already works in 3.19.

I did not work and I bought it brand new. I used it in 3.19 and it was not working. The Patch did not help it but a supplement to the patch helped it.

I have noticed that I am constantly beat with 90% odds. Then I attacked at 49% odds and I won. I don't know if it is with this version. It might be with an older version and unfixed. Here's something to work on in the next patch though.

I can't upgrade from 3.17 to 3.19. I download the setupfile and start up the installwizard. It starts up ok but when i come to the stage where i push the install button the program just closes down for me (but it seems like it is using some prossessing without any screen before shotting down completelty) I have disabled the UAC and other security programs i think might interfere but it doesn't make any differance. The game is bought via internet download. Frustrating. Anyone with any clues?

I have noticed that I am constantly beat with 90% odds. Then I attacked at 49% odds and I won. I don't know if it is with this version. It might be with an older version and unfixed. Here's something to work on in the next patch though.

Yeah. This error really needs fixing. I propose the following:

1. Anytime your odds to win are 50% or more, you automatically win no matter what.

2. Anytime your odds to win are 10% or more, you have a 50% chance of winning.

3. Anytime your odds are 0.1% or more, you have a 10% chance of winning.

Oh, heck... just make the odds of winning 100% all the time and nobody will complain!

I can't upgrade from 3.17 to 3.19. I download the setupfile and start up the installwizard. . . . The game is bought via internet download.

You probably need to get an update specifically for the version you downloaded from the company that sold it to you. Direct download versions tend to be modified slightly, and the updaters from Firaxis don't know about those changes.

Playing 3.17 I just won a cultural victory in a marathon game with 3 cities having culture of 150,000 each. In my current 3.19 game the city level seems to be have been increased to 300,000. I can't imagine being able to accumulated this much culture for this number of cities.

Top Bottom