End in era download link ?

forumash

Chieftain
Hi there. I have trouble with BlouBlou's End in Era mod. I really really want a mod that stop progress after renaissance era, but the steamcommunity download (subscribe thing) just won't work for me. Is there any direct download link for his max era mod (so I can just place it in MOD folder myself) ?

I also tried this mod for medieval era, but it doesn't seem to work after I enable it for some reason, anyone might know why ?
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=9803019
Any mod that stops progression for all civs after medieval / renaissance era in single player will do.

Thank you

i am assuming that immediately after subscribing you started civ so it could download the mod(s)? and that you go into the mod select screen and select them then click next and use the next menu to setup and start the game? subscribing doesnt download the mod, and you cant use mods from the normal setup or start game menu only by going next from the mods

I assumed I have to install it via mods, yes. However, it seems even the mods I placed in the MOD folder manually and installed via MOD settings ingame aren't working. It says they're in use / active (quickturn mod and medieval mod), but they're just not working.

I guess it's my game or that I'm doing something wrong.

Top Bottom