The "I Got A New Game!" Thread

aimeeandbeatles

watermelon
Today I got SimIsle in an original box for 5 bucks. I also got a bunch of little kiddie games I used to play. :blush:

I got STALKER: Clear Sky.

Holy . .. .. .. . is it good.

Yeah, I have been playing Clear Sky too. Nights are way too dark though, this is what the game looks like with both nightvision and flashlight on

Can't you alter the gamma on the NVGs?

Got Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
And it's just horrible. Again a game with so much potential that got wasted.

Last week I got Civ IV: Colonization, and so far I have not been displeased. :)

Purchased Max Payne and the new Colonization from Steam. The Steam Store and Paypal are a horrible, horrible combination, particularly given that prices are in US Dollars, so I always think "ooh, it's actually cheaper than what it claims :(

I got STALKER: Clear Sky.

Holy . .. .. .. . is it good.

I'm getting Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl sometime next week. I was considering buying Clear Sky, but heard it was not quite up to SoC standards, and it was extremely buggy. Anyway, if I enjoy SoC, there is a good chance I will purchase Clear Sky sometime in the future as well. :) Could you spare a review, maybe? Just to get a feeling for the game?

I wiped out every Duty member from Garbage yet Freedom won't capture their posts. Uninstalled this buggy mess, maybe I'll give it another try if a mod or the patch v1.5.96804968 fixes it. Didn't GSC learn anything from SoC. Oh and every time I entered Agroprom through the southern entrance the game crashed

Just got Multiwinia via Steam, and having lots of fun with it.

And can anyone explain to me why I pay 23€ for a 19,99$ game ?

I wiped out every Duty member from Garbage yet Freedom won't capture their posts. Uninstalled this buggy mess, maybe I'll give it another try if a mod or the patch v1.5.96804968 fixes it. Didn't GSC learn anything from SoC. Oh and every time I entered Agroprom through the southern entrance the game crashed
Seems like the bugness-level varies alot from computer to computer on this game. I had a handful of random crashes but that was pretty much it. Didnt see any ingame bugs either. So i cant really complain.
Similar with SoC really, it ran pretty good.

Seems to be a bit of a lottery with Stalker. Both Stalker games have been stable and relatively bug free on my computer. The only noticable bug I got in Clear Sky was with a side mission in the Cordon where I had to talk to a particular stalker and help him kill some dogs or something, but his dialogue just kept repeating and the dogs never spawned/turned up. Other than that it's been clear sailing, more or less.

I had some probs with bugs in clear sky, yeah it's a real mess, and accuracy for rifles tend to suck poop. Luckily i reworked it a bit, and now the values are back at shadow of chernobyl. :D

yesterday I finally bought Guitar Hero II.........for $5 bucks!

i bought an xbox 360 the other day, and my housemate has like 20 games, and its like getting them all for free at once!... so i've been playing

1. GTA4
2. Bioshock
3. Ghost Recon II: Advanced Warfighter
4. FIFA 09 (I've always been a PES guy, but this game is outstanding)
5. Oblivion
6. Ninja Gaiden II

ive limited myself to those games because otherwise its just overload, but im having such a good time!

I bought Call of Duty 4!

So damn cool...

Top Bottom