Super Smash Bros. is coming to the Wii U and 3DS

I'm really excited for the custom characters. I've been waiting for character customization since Brawl. I also like the idea of Mii Fighters. I"m going to play the hell out of Gaben and various politicians.

Back when I heard that Namco were involved with making the game, I thought that if they add a Namco character, it would be Pac-Man. At the time I said it to a group, and they thought that it was stupid, and that if Namco added a character, it would be one from Tekken.

>yfw

They have probably only shown the US release date so far, so EU may be getting it later. Hopefully at the same time.

It's a shame you don't get it as soon as us.

3DS because its in three deeee

Alright you guys which console should I get to play this and why?

Whichever really. So far, if you just want to play it here and there casually, the 3DS version should do it for you. If you plan on playing online often, go for the Wii U version (and buy a LAN adapter).

I'm really excited for the custom characters. I've been waiting for character customization since Brawl. I also like the idea of Mii Fighters. I"m going to play the hell out of Gaben and various politicians.

Adolf Hitler vs. Margaret Thatcher vs. Ronald Reagan vs. Vladimir Putin go

okay, somebody has to do this now.

I've seen famous youtubers getting to play this already at E3, and I'm sooo jelly.

Don't disappoint me, this game is the reason I got a 3DS XL.

Also I cant wait for Civ BE, Defense Grid 2 and Pillars of Eternity.

There are loads of other great 3ds games though!

I just want this one.

Well I got Ocarina of Time free with my XL, and also bought shinobi, starfox, pokemon black, and kid icarus, plus game gear shinobi and vvvvvv.

I wouldn't mind getting Mario and Luigi games too but they do cost a lot. Only game I want on it it super smash bros now.

We have younger Dwight David "Ike" Eisenhower in the game already.

Also: there is going to be a new fighter video on the 14th according to the site.

I have to double post to make a declaration.

Link to video.

Lucina and Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening are in the game. Oh and Captain Falcon returns.

OH MY GOD LUCINA IS IN

Oh yes there's Captain Falcon I never really doubted him but still happy to see him

BUT YES LUCINA!

This looks so amazing, too

Spoiler Totally not dumping all the Lucina pics into this thread, not at all :

I am so happy for the fire emblem characters! I really loved awakening.

Top Bottom