......how do I play as America in Rhye's and Fall?

Suit to Skill

Chieftain
I may be missing something, so apologies ahead of time if this question has been asked a lot before.

How do I play as America in Rhye's and Fall- Beyond the Sword? Like how do I start a game as America. In the RFC 600 AD save, it doesnt list America as a playable option, and of course it wouldnt list one in the 3000 BC version...

Do i have to start a game as somebody else and play it out until America spawns, then switch? Or is it something wrong with my version? Or what.

:sad:

Ooops! Sorry about that. I edited it to include the right link and it works fine now. It appears I didn't copy and paste the entire URL.

you can't start as america. because at the start, not all civilizations are available. but later on, when new civilizations are born you can play them

America is the only one u cant play as from the menu and i think they do that so people dont end up waiting 45 mins just cuz a bunch of people will want to be america from the start

Of course Rhye could have found a bug that he coudnt fix, ive already found 1 where u cant load saves as america

Top Bottom