TarcisioCM's Civilizations

Work on the synergy of the Uniques in each of your Civs, for example Parthia has two unique combat units but their UA doesn't give you any incentive to wage war upon others.

I've actually changed their UA a while ago.
The Persian Horde:
Capital produces 3 Horses. Each city you own produces one additional horse. Mounted units receive +15% combat strength when next to another unit.
I think i'm going to increase the bonus, since all their UA becomes obsolete with mounted units.

The Parthian Update is among us!​

• Updated the Parthian Icon (Basically the same), added a new Leaderscene and Leader Icon, added new Icons for the unique units and a new map.
  • Ingame Parthian colors now actually match their icon. It hurts my eyes though, not sure if I should revert it back.
  • New music added.
  • Added more Diplomacy lines (My writing sucks though)
  • Eastern Cataphract now has the Local Nobility promotion, that carries on if the unit is updated. If he is garrisoned on a conquered city, that city will receive +1 gold, +1 happiness and +10% production bonus.
  • Eastern Horse Archer renamed to Mounted Archer for the sake of brevity. He now has increased movement points and ignore the enemy zone of control, but limited range (Only one hex) and penalties against cities.
  • Unique Ability bonus increased from 15% to 25%.
  • Stuff I forgot.

Spoiler The Parthian Empire :

The Parthian Empire

The Persian Horde:
Capital produces 3 Horses. Each city you own produces one additional horse. Mounted units receive +25% combat strength when next to another unit.

Eastern Cataphract
Parthian replacement for the Horseman. It is slower, but much more powerful and ignore the enemy zone of control. Has the Local Nobility promotion that, if garrisoned on a conquered city, will increase local production, generate 1 Gold and 1 Happiness. This promotion carry on should the unit be upgraded.

Mounted Archer
Parthian replacement for the Chariot Archer, that unlike him is unlocked at Horseback Riding and has more combat strength. It ignore the enemy Zone of Control and can move after attacking, however they have limited range.

Steam Workshop / Direct Download

Now I'll focus on releasing the Holy Roman Empire and updating the ptolemies so that guy can conquer the world. Then I might also try hibernating again making some non-civ mods.

Those icons are really, really, really top notch.

Looks good to me!

Alright, I updated Parthia with the new colors but am still waiting for Pouakai to make something better.

Colors schemes really aren't my thing.

Seems a little dark, but I might go with it (On the other hand my color schemes probably look bad because I try to make them bright :p). Just gotta wait for Pouakai's version and see what he comes up with.

I've been using the griffin for so long I just cant see myself changing it :p

Now back on the color topic, I think I'll maintain the one I've made today. But now I feel bad for wasting the time of both of you, sorry. :(

Top Bottom