The Specialize's Civilizations

The Serer Are released

STEAM WORKSHOP
Credits and Mod Support
Spoiler :
Current Mods Supported: YnAEMP v24, JFD's Mercenary's & Cultural Diversity, Civ IV Traits in Civ V, Historical Religions

Credits
UB Lua Help: LeeS and Cyphose
UU Graphic: Nutty

There are still some things I want to update towards this however it's in a complete playable state at the moment.

EDIT: 1 second noticed an issue after release one second.

EDIT 2: Alright good to go.

Sweet candy. Thanks for this release!

I recommed modifying his head a bit. Even using a slightly modified versio of Sejong's head, but with the crown (which I also recommend you get from a higher resolution source image, if possible) would work. Otherwise, it looks great.

Congrats on the release. :D First Seonjo and now Silla. Glad to see more and more Korean leaders.

Quick questions, do he and Gwanggaeto had TAL support? Also, when I looked in his files, I couldn't find his peace/war themes. Does he just use vanilla Korea's music?

Congrats on the release. :D First Seonjo and now Silla. Glad to see more and more Korean leaders.

Quick questions, do he and Gwanggaeto had TAL support? Also, when I looked in his files, I couldn't find his peace/war themes. Does he just use vanilla Korea's music?

He should be using the Vanilla Korea music right now. Custom Music and additional mod supports I'll get around to at some point after Baekje and Dahomey are released or at least Dahomey.

On the note of TAL I actually forgot about it. (Don't use it even though I'm a fan of it's concept). I might add support to it for Silla and Goguryeo possibly tommorow if I find time.

Aww yeah, Korea Korea Korea! Remind me to do wiki pages for Goguryeo and Silla some time.

Aww yeah, Korea Korea Korea! Remind me to do wiki pages for Goguryeo and Silla some time.

Will do if I even remember.

Also an update for Goguryeo and Silla will be out in a couple minutes. Didn't know how simple doing TAL is (Never actually checked hence forgetting about it).

EDIT:
Spoiler :

They now works with TAL and I finally started using TAL a true win/win for everyone.

Awesome! Thanks for this release!

I wonder how justifyable a Wako civilization would be.

Nice. It'll be fun to have a game with all 3 Kingdoms of Korea. Weren't the Hwarang Monks though?

It'll be fun to have a game with all 3 Kingdoms of Korea.

Three? Silla brings the number of Koreas up to six :p
Or five if CBR North Korea doesn't count, which I'm kind of on the fence about

I need to make a Korea AI game. Hope someone releases Goryeo and Taebong as well.

Goryeo are one I'll probably do. Balhae and Later/Unified Silla are other interests though I feel after I do Baekje I'll probably take a break from Korea for a while but Goryeo is definitely something I'm interested in doing.

Also Senshi i'm pretty sure he's referring to the actual "Three Kingdoms of Korea' Goguryeo, Baekje & Silla.

So a bit of an update on my stuff that's been going on.

- Dahomey is coming along nicely albeit my motivation to work on things is in a bit of a slump at the moment. Essentially all art is done (Might touch up the Leaderscene a bit more if the motivation arrives otherwise happy with what I have.) and the UA is fully coded and working (at least in the bit I've tested). The UU and UB still need to be coded. Current design is as follows as well with the DoM Image.
Spoiler :

-Baekje is still in very early planning at the moment. Only thing to really say is that I'll more than likely be using "Geunchogo" as their leader.

Super glad I won't have to worry about it.

Top Bottom