CivFanatics -- Hands-On Civ4 Preview

What did you guys think of the music in the game? :)

Meleager said:
Your a beta tester! :eek:

Jees, It must have been annoying not being allowed to fill in all the gaps in the pre-release info.

There are tonnes of the buggers around here and I'm sure it was annoying for them.

Sub said:
Wow.. So awesome, I got to go read this right now. I honestly wasn't expecting a preview from this site.

Why not? Civfanatics is the best :D

"I believe Chieftess will be writing up an MP preview also"

Chieftess is a beta tester too..... Maybe it will just be easier to find out what Moderators arn't beta testers.

Pretty soon everyone will have to drop their masks and the world will know who has been secretly testing Civ4.

Meleager said:
Your a beta tester! :eek:

Jees, It must have been annoying not being allowed to fill in all the gaps in the pre-release info.

Ahh, if you only knew. ;)

This is cool, though it's a lot like waving (pick your favorite food) in front of someone who has to fast for a while... ;)

Someday I must talk with some of the lucky ones and find out how you get advance copies, for the next time.

Great Job Civrules :goodjob: you're preview is the best I have read yet, beta tester's are defiantly the best at previewing games, the other previews lack info. and feel for the game, your explanation of how the game opens put me right in the game, but then I had to leave :cry:

Helmling said:
How much can you tell us? Bugs? System specs?

Or the most important question: Am I going to be divorced soon?

Bugs are highly classified. ;)

Jecrell said:
What did you guys think of the music in the game? :)

The music is great. Like a previous preview said, "...Jeff [Briggs] anticipates that Civ4 will have much more music than any other game ever released."
:)

Rellin said:
Nice preview. I wish it was coming out yesterday.

But then the excitement level wouldn't be as high. ;)

Only 2 weeks left.

This pretty much erases every shred of doubt I had about this game. I can't wait to play it.

Very nice preview Civrules, thanks a bunch for writing it and playtesting the game for us. You know it's you we will be pestering if we find a bug! ;)

What are your system specs? And how did it run?

Top Bottom