100 000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that TF would step in and resolve the issue. But in truth, TF picks his mods carefully and there is liitle likelihood that any one of them would go rogue.

No, moderators are a protected group.

And any issues with a mod's posting is taken up by Thunderfall.

And magically this thread has gone so far off topic it's unbelievable.

I still remember the 50,000 member, it was something along the lines of Tom_420 (if you exclude DLs and things like that, I think).

anyhow ... we all know who is member #1

Member #1

Raisin Bran said:
anyhow ... we all know who is member #1

Member #1

Who's the real first member? I recall that TF made himself the first member, but who was the actual first member prior to TF manipulating it?

Didn't one of the current mods sneak in before TF?

BCLG100 said:
go to members list and click join date, then you'll see.

So that's how you check. I knew there was some way.

Very interesting, as several of the members who signed on before TF are still active. I count five of them who have been active within the past couple months. Several of which in the past couple of days.

BCLG100 said:
Yup, though many have fallen by the wayside.

Speaking of that, has anyone seen anything from Lefty recently? I haven't seen a post from him in months.

I've seen just one (recent, not from 2001 or so) post by him in my 1+ year here... But looking in his profile he was active yesterday! :eek:

Ginger_Ale said:
And magically this thread has gone so far off topic it's unbelievable.

I still remember the 50,000 member, it was something along the lines of Tom_420 (if you exclude DLs and things like that, I think).

I remember seeing a thread about 40,000 members shortly after I joined and thinking "wow, that's a lot of people!"

Tycoon101 said:
Speaking of that, has anyone seen anything from Lefty recently? I haven't seen a post from him in months.

Busy playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Then there's the posts that you don't see. ;)

'lefty is the constant dark presence'.... etc etc

but yer he's invisible.

and gogf-you newb you :p

We should take all 100,000 members and found the city of Thundergrad. Or at least give member #100,000 a cookie. :D

192 members to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom