NESLife attempt #3

Red bubbles aren't very visible, maybe red text for extinct creatures?

also dibbler-ice should link directly back to dibbler.. he is not an evolved form of one of the later evolutions.

We are most definitely in the Cambrian, I think. Multicellular creatures and all.

I think we may be a bit further, but given what Daft showed about human genes, we're still pretty primitive.

We have predators with jaws - that actually took a very long time to evolve IRL.

Jaws are an evolution from Gills IRC.

Can i be the first to wish for an update :D

After reading a little I found out that skeletons were evolved out of teeth and jaws. Because of that I want to change my Skeleton gene name to Skeleton_type_1.

My skeleton type is different that the real one and I'll write about it a bit later. thanks ^^

I really wasn’t expecting much interest in this game when i started it. Thanks everyone for all the input :D I am very honoured :salute:

@Fëanor, Abaddon and Erez, these evolution charts are really cool! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that.

@ Fëanor, I hope you don’t mind if I copy the .MM files you posted. The program looks nice, I would like to have a go at using it myself.

---

Im half way through an update. Im hoping to finish it later tonight (I have all the stats and pictures sorted out. Now I need to decide what happens and write about it, then update the pictures for the different zones).

As for realism etc, im not bothered if things happen differently (the way jaws evolve etc). So long as it works as a game. I like how things are shaping up. I think its pretty much impossible to keep it matching real world evolution, without having a degree in genetics or something (I think Disenfrancised is best qualified for this really).

Also, I imagine that the world in this game is not be an exact copy of earth, the conditions are slightly different, so there are excuses for any weirdness that happens :)

Like any fantasy game, it should be rooted in reality, but allow for it's own world. As long as the world is consistent and makes sense as a whole, who cares wether it mimics the real world? If you want to allow telepathy or magic genes or something- as long as everybody has equal use, it is fair to everybody!

Can't wait to read the update, they are just as fun to read as the pictures are to sort out and see which species are surviving and which ones aren't!

Haha! A fellow Terran :D

Iggy, I am very tempted to bring out the Pvt. L.L. Church avatar after that statement! (unfortunately I can;t, after it needs to be compressed because its 12kb, and I cant on this comp. speaking of which, my laptop broke!!!!)

yees I am zeratul.

O'Malley says "Oh Shut up" REPEATEDLY in Red vs Blue. I assumed you were talking about it because I just watched it for the first time in years. Church is a character on RvB.

yees I am zeratul.

O'Malley says "Oh Shut up" REPEATEDLY in Red vs Blue. I assumed you were talking about it because I just watched it for the first time in years. Church is a character on RvB.

I watch RVB regularly and I totally missed that :lol: I picked up the O'Malley, but not the Church...go figure.

No, I know that you're Zeratul j_eps. I meant 'What Church Avatar is That?'

Yeah, O'Malley mostly says it to Doc when he's possessing him (Doc being a pacifist, and O'Malley being the violently evil computer program).

anyways...back on topic?

Top Bottom