Love the Aztecs

GooseTheHutt

Chieftain
Lately I have been playing with a Civ I have not used very much. I have to say the Aztecs have a huge advantage to start, money and instant heal from victorious battles. It is amazing how easy it is to get into new Civ's.

Also I have found it useful to immediately rush a warrior on the first turn and have it searching around. I have found that it allows me to get more gold faster, as compared to doing 2 Trees. Any opinions?

Also I have found it useful to immediately rush a warrior on the first turn and have it searching around. I have found that it allows me to get more gold faster, as compared to doing 2 Trees. Any opinions?

yes, it is. You should move your settler around at the start, try to find other civs, or barbs you can take as soon as you settle.

It's always best to rush a warrior. Usually I'll rush the first warrior, maybe make one more, and then switch both workers to tech, and research Horseback Riding, then start spamming horsemen. Works really really well.

Aztecs are my new favorite as well. Check out horseback rush strategy in the articles section of this site. I just recently beat Deity at 500 bc with that strategy and a beeline to catapults. Try doing that with any other civ.

EDIT: Just watched this. I thought I was good. I was wrong. 1100 BC Cultural Victory Americans

Building a warrior every turn the first 4-5 turns is only possible with the aztecs, thats why I love them.

Top Bottom