'Epic Struggle' GMR - G&K - DLC

I think skip turn will not make any advantage for us, but re-turn may cause problems like:

- save file problem ("i can't load save file" = support = x days = ppl leave game)
- turn pace problem ("i've recived save file, but it's not my turn" = support = x days = ppl leave game)
- ppl angry ("i do not want wait so long" = ppl leave game)

I vote for NO re-turn.

Yeah, the AI's put me in a pretty good spot so I don't mind. I've started work on Temple of Artemis and if got enough trees, cows, and rocks to get it done real soon. If anyone thinks they can beat me, feel free. I just hope you like pity-gold.

Yeah, the AI's put me in a pretty good spot so I don't mind. I've started work on Temple of Artemis and if got enough trees, cows, and rocks to get it done real soon. If anyone thinks they can beat me, feel free. I just hope you like pity-gold.

Impressive smack to be talking on Round 2.

You don't know the half of it, brother. My two immortals are standing right outside some goodie huts, and I'm pretty sure they're full of faith and technology. Soon I'll be sitting pretty on the world's first religion and an early lead on Chicken Pizza thanks to my free Civil Service.

Game is OPEN again. Some players are on AI control and anyone could join in for them.

Just use the GMR game link in first post or state your STEAM-name so i could invite you. :king:

Just found a natural wonder near the coast and I'm about to pop a goodie hut. This game is going so well for me, you guys.

Hey everyone! I joined the game as Mongolia, and while I was at it, I also registered here on civfanatics :)

So, I'm pleased to meet you, and crossing my fingers wating for my first turn: hopefully the AI didn't screw me over with the first city :D

One of our players left us. We are in 10th turn and we have a free Egypt empire to rule. ;) Not too much happened for now, so you could build your empire up as you command.

Just visit first post for Invite link and GMR game link, thx.

I just found Denmark! Along with a declaration of friendship and an embassy exchange, I also offered them a 40 gold loan at a flat 12.5% interest rate. We hope this is the beginning of mutually prosperous alliance to last through the ages!

Me and my vikings warriors accept your friendship, persian.
Do not hesitate to ask for our help, and as long as there is some gold to win for my people, your enemies will learn to fear the wrath of Odin.

Excellent! With such a bond formed at the dawn of the world, we shall go from strength to strength throughout the ages. One question, though: what is an Odin? Is that one of your nicknames or something?

(The Persians have no concept of Faith or Deities. At this moment in time, they are an entirely secular people.)

Haha, you are a funny little man. Never would I dare to use the name of Odin for myself. Come with me and I will tell you the story of Asgard. I hope you like a drink or two... or more.

(sorry if I'm late, I'm not coming as often as before on the forum)

I can't access the GMR page at the moment so I'll post this here. I think I've experienced the bug the admins have posted on the front page regarding saves not uploading. The game needs to be reverted back to my turn so I can try uploading again. At the moment the turn has been passed to Dan, but he doesn't have the save file needed so he's going to experience problems.

Top Bottom