Why does it take so long for Macs & PC versions to sync?

Kakdaddy

Chieftain
With any updates? It's infuriating that I can't play with one of my best friends 90% of the time because he's on a Mac. Just when they finally sync Mac and PC versions there is a new patch that makes our multiplayer sessions unplayable for another month+

It's hideous. Who is to blame for this travesty?

With any updates? It's infuriating that I can't play with one of my best friends 90% of the time because he's on a Mac. Just when they finally sync Mac and PC versions there is a new patch that makes our multiplayer sessions unplayable for another month+

It's hideous. Who is to blame for this travesty?

This is indeed quite annoying. Had to cut some people from a massive MP match because of this :mad:

I have to agree completely with your frustration as I am also going through this with you! There needs to be more open communication between the developers as this is causing immense problems. I only play with my cousin and he lives across the U.S. and I am using a PC and he a MAC. currently the only way we are able to play is if he uses a program called 'Parallels' which basically is a dual boot for windows on a MAC. Although, we are able to play online together that program has difficulty supporting CIV 5. so 6 hours in and the game boots him out repeatedly, well I am sure you catch my drift!

Top Bottom