[REQ]Trebuchet

Kushan

Warlord
Is anyone working on a trebuchet siege unit? If not would someone do one for me? I dont have anyway of doing models and skins otherwise I'd do it myself.

Thanks,

Kushan

Too bad we can't just "borrow" units from the Age of Empires series. That would make modding units a bit easier. ;)

lol, if were "borrowing" units, the ones in Rome: Total War would be nice, if you want a wide selection lol. j/k.

I could really use a Trebuchet, I'm working on a Medieval mod and I really dont want to have to have catapults be the only siege unit of the middle ages.

*Note* Sorry devs for posting this in the wrong forum, I really need to learn to read.

Kushan

What I did to "make" a Trebuchet was copy the catapult in the CivUnitInfo file and rename one of them UNIT_TREBUCHET in the type line, leaving the unitclass as catapult. I then changed the original catapult to being available in Mathematics and lowered the cost 10 hammers. To the trebuchet I added 10 hammers to the cost and made it do 7 damage. Now I have an earlier siege weapon and a 7 damage siege weapon that actually might win a battle against str 6 defenders.

Top Bottom