'Epic Struggle' GMR - G&K - DLC

Regul

Warlord
Hi there,

well, after testing arround i found a quite fair combination for a hotseat game.
Our last game has been aimed far too long, so i altered the stats a bit to fit.

Announcing now:

EPIC STRUGGLE

Players: 10 (willing to start with 8 + 2 AI or if full)
Size: Large
Speed: Epic
Start: Classic
Map: Continents
Resources: Sparse

Required:
- Gods & Kings
- GOTY-DLC (Polynesia, Mongolia, Denmark, Spain, Inca, Babylon)
- Korea-DLC
- WOTAW-DLC (Wonders of the Ancient World)

Please check your DLC content BEFORE you join the game, otherwise you may wreck the game for all other players.

You're welcome to state your GMT, so i could try to arrange the players arround that.
Also i could edit your empire notes before start for a more flavoured game, if you like to.

GMR link to game

Player 1: Regul/Skukkuk - East Roman Empire - GMT +1

Player 2: Tiramisu - Russia -

Player 3: Itrade - Persia - GMT +8

Player 4: Djinn8 - England - GMT 0

Player 5: klionh87 - Mongolia -

Player 6: dan76pl - Egypt -

Player 7: Zorzak - Arabia - GMT +1

Player 8: Gull - China - GMT +8

Player 9: Nanoduck - Babylon -

Player10: nerd_of_this_herd - Denmark - GMT +2

I'm willing to alter the map and it's stats before starting, if wished.
But speed, starting time and resources are my vote to bring more trade/warring into the game while avoiding early rushes. ;)

Have fun!

EDIT:

GAME is FULL => NO new players could join

Just use the GMR game invite link above or state your STEAM-Name so i could invite you!

I'm in as Persia, GMT +8. Sparse resources, eh? This should be interesting.

Yeah, this should be more challenging and force us to trade...or warring. But in combination of classical start, no one must fear early ambush. ;)

BTW, i'm in to discuss the map...as continents plus seem to crowd all the CS together. No harm for me, but we could switch over to normal continents or else.

I'm in, hopefully it'll all go smoother than the last.

Playing as England
GMT +0

I'm liking all the options, except the +plus map script. I really would prefer city states on the land.

ooohhhh, what about a plus map with no city states. Combined with the scarce resources that could be interesting.

Hm...i prefer the CS concept, but we could switch to usual continents then, np.
At least one could conquer a CS if not willing to attack another player... ;)

Are you sure you can play plus maps? I thought it was DLC so everyone has to own the map pack?

By the way, sorry if I hijacked your thread, I recently sub an epic game ( which is one of a bunch games that I subbed for another player. Only the epic one is too slow for me. Only 30 turns into the game as the Huns, so it's like 10 turns in quick speed. I thought you guys might like to play epic games, so how about considering sub the Huns in that game? Thank you guys for reading.

Well, we have 8 players now.
GMR stated that one could take over AI even after game has started.

Should we give it a go now or wait for 2 more?

Well, we have 8 players now.
GMR stated that one could take over AI even after game has started.

Should we give it a go now or wait for 2 more?

I vote for wait and let it be (for example) 2 days, not 2 hours. Two days do not make different when game will take months.

Hm...3 skipped turns at the very first turn. Is there a problem or just forgotten about your game? Just give notice or drop out of game, so we don't have to wait for your next skip then.

Changed over to 2 skipped turns till beeing kicked, so we could re-invite players.

Sorry, being new to these, I was sorta expecting a heads up of some kind and some further instructions as to what we would do before this ran.

Sorry, being new to these, I was sorta expecting a heads up of some kind and some further instructions as to what we would do before this ran.

Did you install the GMR application? Set it to auto launch when windows starts and it will give you notification to remind you playing.

Huh, I thought I checked GMR every day. Can we revert a turn so I can play mine?

@vra379971
Look here: http://multiplayerrobot.com/
Download the GMR-Tool, follow the instructions and check 'start with windows'. There is the automated turn sending and heads up you expecting. Sorry about, but this was your job to get you informed about. All necessary informations are in first post.

@ Itrade
Very sad to see this happen. :rolleyes:

My vote is to stay at current and take the skip. Shouldn't have hurt much as it is at first round. Otherwise we have to re-do any turn if that happens again.

How vote others?

Top Bottom