Forming a player group to play Multiplayer games with reloads(Non-GMR)

Hi this sounds like fun. mothergoose729 on steam and mothergoose729[at]gmail[dot]com on skype. I posted on here looking for 1v1 games in particular, but I wouldn't mind playing some ffa or team games with dedicated players at all.

Yeah that's what I heard about cross platform. Well if they fix everything I'll play haha

I'm in, and I can host if you guys want. Got a 4mb upload speed/8GB RAM/i5 2500K CPU.

Steam Key: RedFuneral
Civ Time: available anytime(At the end of August I will be unavailable in the evenings due to school)

I'm not sure if I'd quality as a good civ player, but I can win King level games against the AI 90% of the time.(just moved up difficulty to Emperor so the jury is still out there).

The only thing that might be an issue is that I don't have Babylon nor the Inca. I should have bought them yesterday when they were $3> each(I got them in today's sale so that solves that problem)

I'm in, and will buy the last DLC when we get off the ground. I can run a pitboss server if we want to go that way (I have my own thread to try and organize that sort of group).

GMT-08.

Available nights and weekends (though I can probably take a turn or two over lunch if we're pitbossing)

Added, by the way once your on the list here, I will send you a friend request and then a invite into the steam group for organizing the games. Failure to respond and I'll just assume your not interested and take you off the list.

Thanks for the group invite.

I hope I'm not being too forward for doing this, but I put a discussion in the group forum on setting up a game this weekend.

Added, by the way once your on the list here, I will send you a friend request and then a invite into the steam group for organizing the games. Failure to respond and I'll just assume your not interested and take you off the list.

I received your message from the personnal chat box. Unfortunately i couldn't respond because when i got back home you were offline. My girlfriend also use the computer and i might not be here while it says online.

I will always be happy to participate but if the timeframe doesn't correspond i will skip immediately.

Do we have a firm response of this timeframe?

I received your message from the personnal chat box. Unfortunately i couldn't respond because when i got back home you were offline. My girlfriend also use the computer and i might not be here while it says online.

I will always be happy to participate but if the timeframe doesn't correspond i will skip immediately.

Do we have a firm response of this timeframe?

The timeframe is made when players start the game. Organizing games is through the steam group which I have sent invites to. Only two haven't responded yet to the invite.

I would be down for a group game like this. Getting really tired of everyone dropping out by turn 50 and playing with straight up noobs who you just roll over.

I can host games as well, I have a good rig and 50mb/s Internet.
Steam Name: CraigMak
Civ Time: Available most weekdays 7:30PM - 1AM PST
Weekends: Most of the day

hey im interested in taking part! Im from brazil, thats timezone -3. I spend a lot of time online, so i just need to organize myself and i can take part for sure!

add me, my steam is theoroorda

pce

I'd be interested in something like this

Steam Name: YevhenKonoplyanka10
Availability: All day Mon/Fri/Sun, Evenings onward Tue/Wed/Thu/Sat

Note: I have recently moved to King so I am not the best player in the world, but I know how to play the game I guess.

Top Bottom