Stealth Bombers aren't transferring to carriers

northernscribe

Chieftain
I moved some bombers into a city I just captured, upgraded them to stealth bombers, and now they won't transfer back to the carrier. I've tried moving them two turns in a row now. They WILL transfer to another city. Stealth bombers ARE allowed on carriers, are they not?

Edit: at least they have a long range and yeah, it just takes trial and error to find out.

Nuclear bombs can go on carriers, nuclear missiles can't. Nuclear bombs can go on missiles cruisers and nuclear subs.

Yeah, it all worked out. I'm glad I got stealth while my invasion force had embarked across the ocean. I took a coastal city, upgraded the bombers, then had to stop burning the city so that I could "park" the stealths there. I haven't done a huge continents map before, usually do pangea. So, live and learn! :)

Nuclear bombs can go on carriers, nuclear bombs can't. Nuclear bombs can go on missiles cruisers and nuclear subs.

Atomic bombs can go on carriers. Nuclear missiles can't. Nuclear missiles can go on missile cruisers and nuclear subs.

Edit: at least they have a long range and yeah, it just takes trial and error to find out.

Nuclear bombs can go on carriers, nuclear bombs can't. Nuclear bombs can go on missiles cruisers and nuclear subs.

I assume you mean atomic bombs and nuclear missiles. The difference between the two is that atomic bombs are carried by a plane (and thus go on carriers), while nuclear missiles are missiles (and are carried by subs/cruisers).

Stealth bombers are too big for carriers, but they have practically infinity range anyways - often enough to hit another continent. (20 tile range, to be specific, if you're curious - twice as far as the normal spread of religion)

Top Bottom