Generic Vacation Thread

Warman17

NES Grandpa
Here's a nice thread for all you vacation goers.

^________^

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, hey, that's in more then 1 month!

just giving advance warning ;)

I believe we need a sticky thread around here for this sort of thing. Right?

I'm going to be gone for a long time, and soon, though I will be able to check in a few times in the meantime.

July 24th - August 15th

But I should be able to check in on the 24th, 25th, 31st, 1st, 14th and 15th.

I'll be gone from today (July 23), until August 6th. Please NPC my nations. Thanks. :)

I'm back.

10 characters

from the 11 until the 14 I'm on vacation :). Who belive Erez has some life? :lol:
Than in the 15-16 and who knows maybe 17... is the surgery... I hope i'm wonr gin some of the dates.

No orders and No updates will be at that time... I might try to leave some guidness to my counries.

I'm off from August 13 to August 20.

I will be gone over the weekend due to my mom attempting to murder me :cry: . No, no, really, okay, that's not true, but i won't be here over the weekend. The mods whose nes's i'm in, are to continue any wonder, and continue my policy. Like for example in das's nes, don't have china turn all friendly to Oceania. Thank you. I'll be sending some last orders now... In other words, i won't be here from today to the 17th.

yep my vacation got moved...
so 15-16 I will be in a surgery. in the 16th for the Americans I assume i'll be back, wish me luck so I can continue the NES ;)

And the vacation moved to the 18th, I'll hope it won't be delayd again...

Not a vacation, but a good friend of mine got into trouble yesterday, and life is a bit hectic at th emoment, so NPC my nations for a day or two, and then I will be back

Top Bottom