Generic Vacation Thread

Dammit Iggy, don't do that! I saw you had posted in this thread, and assumed the worst...

Guys, I hate to say this. I really do love NESing. And I had lots of plans for all the NESes I'm in, and some that I'm not.

But life's caught up with me, hard. And I need to focus on other things right now...as much as I don't want to.

Puhleeze, don't think I'm quitting. But I won't be around for a month or two. At the minimum, I'll be completely gone for 2-3 weeks.

Sorry about all this, especially to the great moderators of all the NESes that I'm in. NPC my nations with pride.

Signing off for now,

Thlayli

;)

No, don't worry, I'm not going on vacation.

Seeyah guys!

Sorry SS, did I scare you again?

My fiancee's in the hospital... I really can't afford the time I spend on NESsing for NESsing right now... don't know when I'll be back here... someday soon I hope

I'll be gone down to a little cabin for three-four days.

I'm back now.

Well if somone havn't noticed (any mod..) I left all NESes I was in and.. well I won't be NESing anytime soon (still gonna be here every day hehe)..

NK know that I'm realy depressed with your NES death :(

He's lucky I had a grand date yesterday or else by now i'll be in a deep deep depression :p and cause he's online I would have dropped it on him in MSN..

Wont be here Friday afternoon or Saturday.

Leaving tonight, I'll be back Friday. I have most orders in, but if for some reason I didn't get my orders in, NPC me. If anyone has any PRESSING diplo for me, please PM it to me. It's hard to lookthrough a thread for diplo addressed to me.

I was far far away in the land of internet not working. I could see what was going on through my brothers computer but since he has an account i cant post.

School is hectic, as we're getting out in two weeks. So, I need an NES break, atleast until the 12th.

DRAKE, did you sent disnes orders?

So they are driving me out of my appartment. So I might have difficulties getting a net access to my new address: under a local bridge. So yeah, this might slow down my chances of NESing occasionally, Brand Old NES 2 won't be starting yet for example, and I might have troubles getting orders in. So.. yeah. Please be patient.

Top Bottom