Generic Vacation Thread

iggy, kam, das and all other mods whose nes im in, ill be taking a break from nes for finals (prolly longer) for like 4-5 weeks, i might be able to send orders but my comp is being really really ******ed, i can't even open netscape with out my comp trying to punch me in the eye

please dun be to hard on my nations, especially for Iggy and Kam's nes, thanks

LEAVING NESING FOR THE TIME BEING!

Like I posted earlier, I've been driven out from my appartment. Good news is, I managed to find myself a new one, so I won't have to live under a bridge. Bad news is, I won't have net connection where I'm moving, and school isn't open on summer, so..

looks like I won't be here for a few months :(

I'll come back as soon as possible though.

The time has come to say goodbye :)

I had a lot of fun on this forum. It took an important place in my life for 2 years (or was it one?.... feels like two). I finally learned how to draw in paint here as well as got a few good ideas for the games. One thing I could not do is learn to be patient while modding. Hope that would come in time.

Anyways as a very old person compared to most of you (and already graduated with a uni diploma) I have to spend more time organising my life. Thus, sadly, I have no or little time for NESing. I will certainly come to CFC once in a while to lurk or post, but not as I used to.
Regarding the Guide I think I will stil have time to finish it or do the few CFC projects I started. However in my own time and on my own schedule....

If you need me - most of you know my email. Those who dont - get it ;)

Good luck with all your future NESes be they in here or IRL. So long! :salute:

I will be ought of contact until Sunday evening. In the unlikely event someone needs to contact me, send a PM. I should still be able to get orders in for the the NESes I'm in.

Hey I just got back from living in Canada, and I completely forgot about this site, exept it was in my favorites. Here's a simple question.. Is anyone here an old enough polayer to remember me?

I'm not technically old enough, but I've read RTOR2.... crazy Zulu!

Seen the quotes and read the stories... otherwise, no.

AnarchyRulz said:
Hey I just got back from living in Canada, and I completely forgot about this site, exept it was in my favorites. Here's a simple question.. Is anyone here an old enough polayer to remember me?

Jason still plays, so does das, erez, Erik_Mesoy and some other oldies.

Ive read RTOR2!

Yes, there are still some older NESers. I've read some of your stuff in older NESes. Welcome back! If you're planning to return, that is.

I will be gone until Monday, so no diplo from me. All orders to be PM'd tonight though, so I should be okay on that.

AnarchyRulz said:
Yep. I remember you, and Troquelet, and SKILORD, and a lot of other old posters.

I'll likely be out of communication until Sunday. Shouldn't be any problems order-wise. Anybody needs me, PM is your friend.

Top Bottom