Generic Vacation Thread

Warning: I will be gone starting Thursday, on a band trip to England. I may bring my computer along or visit an internet cafè, but assume the worst and NPC me if I don't send orders.

Swissempire said:
And Dach, no one calls it the Seaboard
Thanks for calling me a roof. And, I call it the "Atlantic Seaboard". What other name would you want.

My heretofore-limited Internet access has been improved! I laugh at all of the fools who went to my last day of school while I sit here in Atlanta. :lol:

The East Coast. And Sorry, i didn't mean to insult you and refer to you as a roof. I am but a humble ignorant American

I am leaving Wednesday till Sunday to go on a camping trip in a RV with Direct TV. I know it isn't really camping if you have Direct TV... Then I leave Tuesday to go to Texas where I will stay there for about a week not sure when I get back though. I will send orders for all the NESes I am in or joined right now and hopefully on Monday as well.

Okay, I am leaving now for Texas and won't be back till July 7th.

I got orders in for all the NESes I am in.

OMG FAROW!. i am leaving texas to go to colorado this weekend. isnt it a small world?

anyhow, yeah, ill be gone from friday to sometime around the 11th or 12th.

cus now it goes as :

Colorado Trip > World Cup > Nesing > sleep

What happened to anime stalin :p I will probably be away tomorrow.

Stalin that is weird... I know North King also went to Colorado. I had no idea how many tourists come to my state.

Hope you have a good time!

Oh noes, it's a real life NES conspiracy!1

Symphony D. said:
Oh noes, it's a real life NES conspiracy!1

*plays DX theme*

As with the previous two years in a row, I will be spending all of July in Eastern-Finland. (Summer Cottage) I won't be online at all during that period nor can I be contacted. (Unless you hunt me down personally, that is.)

All new suggestions of thread links to be added to the NES Notice Board should be directly pm'ed to the NES forum moderators for the period of July.

I'll see all of you in August. :)

I'm off, back on the 8th, wish me luck getting a hire car whilst pissed off my arse! (@Symphony D clever use of cheap rental cars has allowed me to go on holiday and go to required meetings!). Willl possibly be about tomorrow afternoon if anyone needs me...

As most people probably know by now, in less than 24 hours I am leaving for Prague to participate in an occult ritual (what else is there to do in Prague, apart from drinking beer and throwing people out of the window?). I hope to return on 11th or 12th of July. Am now sending PMs with vague instructions for the mods of NESes I am in for the possibility of them updating before my return.

Top Bottom