Generic Vacation Thread

ok, problems in real life fixed, so I am back

Ok, for the weekend, and possibly beginning of next week, I will be fully enveloped within my summer AP work, for which i was suppose to be doing all summer and I have not. I will probably only get on during breaks lasting at the most an hour.

For those who care, I have to read 3 books (Hard Times, Sophies World, The Alchemist), takes notes on the philosophers in Sophies World, and write a 10 page paper on all three about how the theme developed through the book. This for English Honors.

I then have much AP Gov't work to do, including digging through my collected newspapers and writing weekly news reports on Iraq (starting July 4th), and various other abstracts concenrning politics over the summer - and you know that is a mouthful right there.

Oh well, wish me luck, I am going to need it.

So, obviously, if I don't give orders please consider me NPC, and my nes's will not be updated.

Jason

I'm back, at least for the time being.

Im off for 5 days. NPC me in all NES's Specific instructions for nation in the NES that antion is in. You know what im talking about.

Nuts, I've got to leave for another few days. Please put all of my nations on NPC. Peace out.

I return once again.

I'm out of all my NESes for a while... college

IM BACK!! yay. Time to catch up.

Sorry I couldn't get on much last week, schoolwork hit me like a ton of bricks.

I'm going to be out for a long, long time...Real life has simply begun to take its toll on me. I wake up at 6 to get to zero period at 7, cross-country practice after school and don't get home 'till 6 at night, where I have 3-4 hours of HW. That pretty much explains it. I hope to drop in from time to time and possibly play during the summer holidays. Cheers.

sorry to see you go naervod, we'll miss you

I was gone 2 days at camp before posting this, sorry, am now on vacation in South Africa which still has 3rd World undertones, so access will be rare. Sorry for the lack of warning. Will try to send a few orders anyhow.

away until further notice, I can't find come in the mood for NESing atm, see you all later sometime ;)

I will not be NESing as much this month, so send me PMs if you need to contact me.

Im away from Monday to Friday.

I'll be taking a vacation from NESing for an undentifyable amount of time. I will be back when I'll sort things out so please NPC my nations unless someone wants to take over its fine. Or NPC them within the guidelines I made :).

If you need to contact me send me an email as my PM box is full. I hope to see you all later when I have time for NESing! Happy NESing! :D

Err.... sorry for a double post, but I will be taking a vacation from NESign again, this time until the new year. If my nations survive I hope to conitnue playing them, but I think that would be difficult. I give them to the same people as the last time (i.e. Severolsavia to Hellfish, Novgorod - Das, Brazil - allmightly Goober). If they are still alive when I come back I would be very happy. But I'm more than sure that I will start my own NES when I be back (Dune or galactical based on works of David Brin). I would still be posting on the forum for some days, but I'm no longer an active player effective...immediately :).

Ok, good luck, Gelion. Dun worry, Brazil will make it just fine, with her, well, you know what Brazil will have.

Top Bottom