Generic Vacation Thread

*FWEEP!*
You're starting Neo Nes! This is NOT a time to leave. *curses* *censored* *graphic imagery*

Enjoy ur vacation stalin006.

I'll be gone for about a week while my parents drag me up to some little cabin in the frozen middle of nowhere and go skiing, so my nations will have to be NPC for a while, and my NES is on temporary hold. (Not that it matters... it's been slow all the time.)

I'll be out of town for a week and be back on the New Year. I hope Sabah, Malaysia and Melaka all do well.. heheh
das, Goobs and Jason, keep my nation alive!!! ;)

I'm back, yay.

Back, and ready to restore my nations from rubble and start a NES... the qestion is which one...

I'm back from my vacation.

Welcome back, all!

I didn't post here that I was gone, but I'm back now. You can all breathe again.

I'll be gone from Sunday to Wednesday or Thurday. I'm heading of for Washington DC.

Erik Mesoy said:
I'll be gone for about a week while my parents drag me up to some little cabin in the frozen middle of nowhere and go skiing, so my nations will have to be NPC for a while
As last time.
Winter vacation, yippee, only with lots of maths homework to do. I'll probably send in some order here and there if I can, though. Not leaving quite yet.

Top Bottom