Generic Vacation Thread

I've been boring you with moving stuff, but starting tomorrow, and ending two weeks from the day of this post, I will be moving. There is some possibility of posts the first and last few days, although it is highly unlikely. Sending orders, NPC me for other stuff.

Starting tomorrow (Sunday 6/26) I'll be away at a pre-college program at Brown University for 3 weeks. I will have internet access during that time, and will continue to play in my current NES's, but my participation and especially AIM diplomacy will be somewhat, if not very, limited.

I am off to Europe from the 27th until the 9th, so if you need me you will just have to wait

I will be gone untill Saturday. I don't think I will miss an update, but if I will, please NPC me.

I am back from my two-week vacation to Michigan.

(Actually, I returned on the 2nd, but was too lazy to announce it until now)

I am back a bit early

Back from a great trip and full of energy to fix things here....

I'm in America and they finally got the broadband hooked up!

Right now I'm relearning how to type... ;)

I shall be gone for circa. 1 week starting tomorrow (16th). Oh, but I'll be sure that once I come back you people will tremble... See specific threads for... specifics.

das said:
I shall be gone for circa. 1 week starting tomorrow (16th). Oh, but I'll be sure that once I come back you people will tremble... See specific threads for... specifics.

Gah! You can't leave! Looks like I will have to hurry and update so you can give some orders....

My point exactly.

I will be gone from sunday to thursday.

Top Bottom