Generic Vacation Thread

I already berrated Azale for it, don't worry. I considered doing so again for you, but now that ye hath returned you can try to do so, or to talk him into starting a 1919 one.

I will return on the 18 th or 20th instead of 15th.So mods NPC me if havent sent orders.

I am going on Vacation for 11 days. GoobNESers, don't Spam too much. Silver, you have my orders for SINES.

C'yall later!

We have something in common. I am doing exactly that!!!!

I'm hoping to do some writing during this holiday.....

I'm back,though since I am moving I will probably be offline for some time so mods NPC me if I dont send orders.

I will be gone from today (friday) the 19th, and will return on sunday, the 21.

Im going away till the end of the month and wont have internet access

I'm back and so is Grandmaster I assume....

Yes, so he is it would seem.

Though his PMbox is full. :p

I return!

My absence..was due to having net shut off so we could move. Sorry for my abrupt absence. >_<

Im moving to a new house so this means no net for a while,probably to the 9th month and later.I ask all mods to NPC me and bank my eco.Please dont give my nations to other people I will return,promise.See yall.Good NESing!

I have returned bu earlier than planned.

So, he has returned! I suspect that every Britain (or equivalent) player around here is already trembling in his boots.

Anyhow, whilst you were gone ThomAnder took over Byzantium. I think he wouldn't mind giving it back, but he already joined a war and all...

Top Bottom